Part 2

Standing still like a stick, You looked at James. Not realising you are embarrassing yourself "Sorry, yeah..Hi"

You walk up to my mother. "Do you read newspapers at all?"

Mother looks at you and in a confused and dry tone " No, why would I? "

You look still shocked and when you look back at him he has his eyes on me "Now would you guys be loveless and follow my lead" He claps his hands together.

You see James slowly turning away from you and started to walk.

As he turned you see his boxer line is past his pants. Gosh.

You quickly look away.

You decided to play the role of ' unknowing', but suspicious.

Mother straight behind him. "Are you alright, you look a bit pail to me" You see you stepfathers hand resting on you. " Yeah, I'm fine."

The first painting he stopped at was one of Paul Cezanne painting. James walking beside the painting and started talking.

He started explaining the message the artist tried to get across.

( 5 minute time skip)

You let out a sneeze. James then stopped and looked at you. But then he carried on not breaking eye contact.

"Many people believe that you have to think hard with this painting. But I would say look and think because with Cézanne you can't do one without the other. Cézanne is interested in sensations. Both the physical secessions what we have with the world and how it combines with our innersole."

You started to feel uneasy by the thought that it's The James Manuël. I mean, if you remember correctly its the same face that you saw in the newspaper in the morning and as you recall the same name. If it is not the same person then it wouldn't make any sense. It has to be the same person.

So if he is the James Manuël, what is he doing here. Maybe to look at paintings. No. because then he wouldn't bother being a guide... is... is he here to steal a painting?

Then it clicks.

Oh my god.

YOU ARE ABOUT TO WITNESS A ROBBERY. You follow James with your family to another painting.

This time you are not even looking at the painting or listening to what he is saying.

Instead, you are looking at what painting would a mastermind/ mafia leader want his hands on.

I mean it must be so valuable to even get attraction from a person who has everything he every needs with a finger snap.

Your eyes lit up, I think I know what painting he wants: Salvator Mundi by Leonardo da Vinci.

Most valuable painting in this gallery.

If I remember correctly the price of the painting at the moment is about 450 million.

You think you know why he is in the gallery and that explained why he is a guide to us and not a visitor.

I mean, don't know yet why is it easier to be a guide, maybe because you have access to staff rooms and security?

Nowadays you can just walk in with a big box though the back door. There are always people on smoke breaks so its easy to trick them into letting you in.

' I can't open this door with this heavy box, can you help?' All you have to do is to pretend to be one of the staff...

"(Y/N) are you even listening? We are moving on now." Fathers face shows worry. " Yeah, I'm coming"
You had to get out of this gallery as soon as possible.

"Are you ok? " your step- father always won't leave anyone alone when he is worried " yeah I'm fine" Mother and Lukas were already gone with James so you and father had to catch up to them. The next painting was Titan.

James stared of talking about the painting.

" This painting is called Titan painted by Noli me Tangere. About 1514. The painting is about Marta meeting Jesus after his resurrection the painting has this amazing way of creating an x's with the tree and Jesus body to the mountains.

Way the top part represents life and the bottom part represents humans. The way Noli shows his enthusiasm for life"

James now is looking at you again but now he is smiling. You raise your eyebrow at him.

The next minute you know alarms are going off and smoke is gathering everywhere. You can see James putting a mask on and he is slowly disappearing into the smoke.

Everybody in the room, on the other hand, are starting to cough, you put your hands around your mouth.

You then spot James from the smoke and he is taking the painting. What. no. Why that one? You walk closer and see him next to the painting with some people in suites now. Where did they come from? They are all wearing masks.

You can hear a fucking drill now. Are they drilling the wall down? I mean it will be hard to take a painting from a big gallery just like that. You look around and people are falling on the floor.

You look at James again and he sees you.

He has locked eyes with you once again. Out of all the times he looked at you now you feel the most intimidated.

He starts walking to you and then stops. "I'm sorry for disappointing you but our little tore for today has ended. Quick question tho, do you know who I am?"

" Your James Manuël, of course" You though your answer was smart. You carry on.

" The man who is supposed to be dead~"

" Hashtag not dead, sweetheart. " He quipped teasingly.

He now charges at you at full speed and hits you hard with something big in his hands but you can't make out what it is.

You dodge the hit and kick him hard so he falls to the ground. The men in suits and masks stop and whip out their guns.

" NO, don't! I'm fine" you can hear James moan from the ground.

" This one's mine. I'm having fun" James stands up and you think he is grinning at you.

Can't tell by the mask. Now you can see what he tried to hit you with. A baseball Bat?Really?

James throws you a mask. "You can't keep your hand on you mouth the whole time, love"

You see a mask thrown to you on the floor. You take it and put it on.

" I might be a psychopath but I'm a gentleman at heart. I respect feminism. Equal rights, equal fights." How is that fair, he has a Bat in his hands. You look around to see if there's anything you can defend yourself.

The only thing you spot is your family on the floor with others.

"Stop worrying, your family is fine. " you look confused. The worry and fear takes over as you try to hold back tears. No, if you don't concentrate your dead.

" COME ON, I'M GETTING BORED. ARE YOU GONNA FUCKING DO SOMETHING OR WHAT?" James screams. " No? fine. I'll do it for you then"

With a blink of an eye James running at you again. But this time you feel a sharp pain in your head. You starting to feel dizzy.

Eyes closing without control.
The feeling that everything that just happened was just a bad dream, you let yourself relax and fall to the ground.

Into the blackness...