Part 35

As soon as you walk into Jim's room. You have him. Alone. But he doesn't seem to want the same.

" This room will be fully yours as it is mine. Speaking of which. I have a lot of work to catch up on. The hide-out didn't make people quite productive. I have a meeting in 15 minutes. You can stay here. Have a look around and make yourself at home."

You let out a big exaggerated breath. "Don't worry. We will have time together. How about dinner later. I'll get one of my men to come and give you a good selection of dressers to pick." He knows you are still disappointed.

" We can go outside. I'll take you to a nice restaurant. You just have to behave for few hours. Ok?" He walks up to you. Lifting his hand to grasp your chin. Lifting it.

" Okay, see you later" you mutter out as you cross your arms. At least he is taking you out for dinner.

He pulls your face in, closer to his face. You can feel his breath on you. He moves around, observing your lips with a close eye. He then squishes your cheeks as your face is squished, your lips are like fishes. He kisses them and moves away.

Authors note: something like this: Cute but dominant.

Jim takes slow steps to the door

Jim takes slow steps to the door. Walks out and closes the door behind him.

With that you are left alone in his big room. As you turn around. You take a big gasp in as you look at the glorious sight.

Thinking how this place is bigger then what he had gaven you before. It had its own kitchen with it's breakfast bar and even a drinking bar, glancing the selection.

Mostly expensive whiskey, wines that are probably worth hundreds. Few chooses on different flavours of gin and vodka, then at least few more rums.

Moving into the living room. You absolutely love the colours scenery around you. With it's own bathrooms.

The space was so big he has a Grand piano place there too. With few paintings to make the aria more compact with it's beauty.

You even notice these a second floor to all this, you step on the stairs.