Part 27

You cry more, "at least we should see if he is ok... My dad committed suicide when I was very young." Jim shakes his head "Soon, we need to know more about Adam and Eve and the apocalypse." You nod as you wipe a tear away that was falling down from your left eye.

You think..."Where would we start?" he rubs his head "Don't worry about that, I told you to rest. " You keep your head down low as you just want to know more. Wanting to know if George is okay. "When did your dad die?" "1994" you answer to Jim. He nods. As you say the words you remember. "older me told me I should go to 1977, and my mother met my dad in 1977, it's all coming together. "

He glances away to think for a moment. He makes few steps around the room and stops in front of you, and just looks at you.

You can tell his not used to comforting someone when he just stands there, emotionless. But then he moved closes and rubs your head. "rest" You do as you told and finally after everything you lay your head onto the soft pillow and let your body sink into the bed and finally into a deep sleep.

Time skip.

You wake up in the darkroom, alone. Still in your bed but Jim is nowhere to be seen as you stare around the room. He is probably trying to know more about what you said and what you showed him.

Standing up from the bed. Then Jim walks in with food in hand. Bacon, mushrooms and toast with two eggs. It smelt divine. He sat on the bed next to you. "Made you this"

He hands you the plait  and gives you a awkward smile smile as he gently You take it and started digging in. You see as he looks at you at every bite you take.

You grin and offer him some. He takes a bite. You eat some more and casualty give him some as well until you are full up and hand it to him to finishes off. He does not hold back and finniest it in few seconds.

When finished he takes the plait and walks away with it. Still feeling tired from your nap. When he comes back he takes out the machine. You look at it. "We have some work to do" He gives you his hand and he drags you out of the room. You two walkout off the hideout and you guessing he is taking you to the cave.

When in front of the cave he turns to you. "So this is the place you saw her?" you nod slightly. He then walks and enters it. You following him behind. Getting to the two pathways he looks at you and you point at the road where the waterfall is. He doesn't say anything but walks straight at it. When at the large place with the waterfall and stairs he walks around as you stand in one place. Non of you have spoken.

"What time did it happen?" Jim asks when still looking and observing the surroundings. You think for a second. "5 days ago, around 12." he takes out the machine and gets you to go behind a rock with him. He hands you the machine. "I want you to go to that time" you take it and put the date on. He preserves what you doing. Turning the machine and everything going light again. "We are here," you say handing the machine back to him. He takes it to sit and says. "Now we wait."

Time skip to when you see your self.

You and Jim watch as you walk into the cave. He watches tensely. As you walk around and admiring the place. Then you see as you come out of the rock

"You finally here" you look as two of you talk a pit and gun pointing and then despairing to bright light. "How long where you in the place she took you" Jim askes. "About 5 minutes." he does not say anything as he looks at his watch. "You should be where any seconded then"

And he's right. Strait as he said it light appears and two of you came on site. You gasp and Jim puts his hand over your mouth. "Shhhh, older you might know you are here or cant remember but younger you can't." You give him a confused look. "You said you only saw only one you if she sees something else everything will go wrong"

His right. You can't risk it, it might split time itself apart. You look with Jim behind the rock as two of you walk out of the cave. "Do you know where you are going?" Jim said before moving from the rock back out. "She said she will go to the maker of the machine. She gave me the machine that day." he puts the machine in a bag he had on. "Let's follow her then" He grabs your arm as he rushes you out of the cave.

" We can't risk her seeing us," he said. " But you said she probably knows we are following her." he shakes his head. "Yes she might but then she would've made it obvious she that she knew" you look down. "Maybe she doesn't need to, maybe she wants us to follow her?" You answered back to him. He looks like he is thinking for a second.

Then looks around and gives you his hand "Maybe she does." you take his hand and you two follow the woman who looked like you. Well, she is you isn't she?