Donghyun ended the call and sighed.

"So what will we do now, hyung?" Bomin questioned.

"Well, he told us to go first, but I'll just wait until he arrives. The rest of you?" He replied.

"I guess I'll stay here too. Jaein, are you going to wait for Joochan as well?" Minah asked.

Jaein looked up from her phone as she heard her name being called, and nodded in response.

"The others can leave first then. I think it'll be a good idea to split up," Donghyun said.

"Sure, just call any of us if you want to join us," Arim smiled. The rest of them then went inside the shopping mall.

It took another while for Joochan to finally arrive and meet up with the other three.

When he went to them, Jaein was still busy playing games on her phone. So he silently went beside her and called her through his phone.

As Jaein was about to pick up the call, she finally noticed Joochan's presence.

"What the heck?" She laughed at the method he used to interrupt her game.

He grinned as he ended the call and put away his phone. "We haven't seen each other for more than a week and this is how you say hi?"

"You're late for 20 minutes and this is how you say sorry?" She jokingly replied.

"Ah, seriously... fine, sorry."

"Okay then, hi."

"Donghyun and I should really just leave the two of you here, shouldn't we?" Minah finally spoke up.

"I know right, I'll call Arim and Bomin and just join them instead," Donghyun added.

"N-no! We're done, let's go," Jaein replied, looking embarrassed.

——————————

"I'll send you our location," Arim was on the phone with Minah, "don't worry! We haven't walked too far yet. See you guys later."

After putting her phone away, she sighed as she held Bomin's hand again while walking. "Even though we planned to meet up and go shopping together, we still ended up going our own ways."

The others weren't with them. Jibeom was stuck with Jaehyun, who stayed inside a shop because he found many clothes he liked. Chaejung and Jangjun on the other hand, left said shop earlier than the four of them because they lost interest quickly. So after Bomin bought some clothes, he and Arim left to go to other shops.

"Don't worry, we'll still have time to hang out after we're all done shopping," Bomin replied.

She was excited at the thought that everyone could finally hang out together after a long break. "I remember there's an arcade upstairs. We can go there later!"

"Good idea," he smiled.

All of a sudden, two girls, who they never saw before, stopped in front of them, blocking their way.