19

"Room 11... room 11..." Daeyeol looked at the houses and back at the room key he is holding.

"We're room 12." Mijin simply said.

"Found it." Sungyoon said, stopping at the 2 two-floored houses connected together by a platform and some stairs.

"Oh, so we're just living upstairs of the boys." Minah said.

"This seems pretty nice." Jaein said.

"Let's meet up later, everyone." Donghyun said, and everyone wanted separate ways to their rooms.

"Oh my god!!!" Arim jumped.

"The view is way better than expected!" Chaejung exclaimed.

"There's a tv too!!" Mijin widened her eyes.

"There are two rooms, and two bathrooms as well." Jaein said after taking a look.

"There can be actually at most 12 people in this place, wow." Ryu said with a smile.

And they decided their rooms. Jaein, Arim, and Chaejung in a room, while the production team in another.

"What should we do?" Arim asked.

"Let's rest for a while before looking for the boys." Mijin answered.

"Why don't we show what special things we brought here? There has to be something." Ryu suggested.

"What? I have nothing though... just my Nintendo switch..." Chaejung said.

"Food..." Mijin said.

"Same." Minah laughed.

"Pranks." Arim grinned, taking a packet of candy.

"Same!!!" Ryu exclaimed, taking out another packet of candy as well.

"Oh, Arim, you've pranked me with that last time. You want to kill someone?" Jaein said, looking at Arim in disbelief.

"Exactly!" Arim answered cheerfully.

"This crazy girl..." Jaein shook her head.

Suddenly they hear a knock on the door.

"Who is it?" Chaejung asked, and the door opened.

"Hey guys. Don't mind if I stay here too?" It's Rico.

"But aren't you an instructor?" Minah questioned.

"Well I think staying here is a way better choice than living in a whole room alone so here I am!" She answered.

"Welcome then!" Mijin said with a grin.

Rico took her luggage inside a room and she'll be sharing it with Jaein, Arim and Chaejung.

"What are you guys doing?" Rico questioned after she placed down her luggage.

"We'll prank the boys down there." Ryu answered, pointing at the floor, talking about the boys.

"That sounds fun! I'll join!" Rico exclaimed.

"Under one condition." Minah suddenly said.

"What is it?"

"Tell us our record."

They almost forgot about it, and now that they remembered, they wanted to know.

"Okay, fine..." Rico sighed.

"It's 11 seconds. You guys broke the record."

----------------------

"Let's go!!" The 18 teenagers started heading to the cafe.