6

"That's just a part of my personality." Jaein awkwardly laughed.

"It's because of Jibeom, right?" Sungyoon wanted to say that out. He believed that Jaein wasn't like this before what happened, but he didn't say anything. He just nodded, and they continued walking.

"Do you know where we're going?" Sungyoon had been the one leading her the whole time. Jaein shook her head.

They entered a small building, and went up the stairs.

"This is my own studio." Sungyoon opened the door for her to enter.

"S-studio?" Jaein was shocked. She carefully stepped in.

"Yeah, I usually compose and record my songs here." Sungyoon replied.

"I'm one of the main vocals in the group." Seeing Jaein not saying anything, Sungyoon added.

"Ah, right... positions... you guys are a group." Jaein nodded.

"What's your position? Better be vocal because that's there's no way I can teach you how to rap." Sungyoon laughed.

"I am a vocalist... but I can't sing. I'm too bad at it no one would like to listen." She replied hesitantly. Sungyoon's smile dropped, which scared Jaein a little.

"Thats not true, you know. No matter what happened before or who said anything to you, you need more confidence in yourself. Don't be afraid or else you won't be able to improve." He said gently, but his aura was intimidating.

"Sit down." He pulled out a chair for her, before sitting down in another one from a small distance away after putting down both of their bags. He almost forgot that he also carried Jaein's bag for her.

The distance made both Jaein and Sungyoon felt more comfortable, because they're still kind of awkward with each other.

"I'll show you my self composed song." He smiled a bit, and she finally sat down.

----------------

"Bomin ah you're so good at this!!!" Arim exclaimed excitedly while watching Bomin dance to all kinds of girl group dances.

Bomin finally stopped for a break. "I practiced a lot." He said proudly, smiling.

Arim went to get his phone and paused the music.

"Bomin ah..." She said hesitantly.

"Yes?" He replied.

"I'm worried..." Arim said with a frown.

"What's wrong?" Bomin asked. Arim glanced at the classroom before looking back at Bomin.

"You know our school don't allow us to use our phones here, right?" She asked.

"Of course I know, but not even after school?" Bomin widened his eyes.

"No. And... I think we played the music a little too loudly..." She looked at the door once again and widened her eyes in horror.

"A teacher is coming!" Arim exclaimed, "that teacher is really scary and strict!!"

"I think she noticed us..." Bomin furrowed his eyebrows after stealing a glance at the door, trying to think of a way to get out of this situation.

"Then what should we do?!" The girl was scared. "She's coming towards this way."

"Come with me." Bomin replied quickly, grabbed Arim's hand, pulling her away.

"Yah!!! Why are we walking towards the window?!! Don't tell me that you're going to jump!!!" Arim freaked out when they stopped at the corner of the classroom. Right in front of them was the window.