14

As soon as the bell rings, everyone in the classroom cheered, even the teacher sighed in relief with a smile.

"Class, you'll be dismissed by your class teacher." The teacher said, unexpectedly gentle. After the teacher left, the class started chatting.

"Finally, half day without revision." Chaejung leaned back on her chair and said.

"And we'll be going out!!" Arim said excitedly, Bomin looked at her and smiled.

Jaein looked out the windows which lead to the corridors, and slightly widened her eyes, but remained silent.

"Hey, Choi Jaein." Suddenly, a few girls approached her. Chaejung, Arim, and Bomin fell silent in an instant, also turning to them.

"Yes? Song Hayoung." Jaein replied, not moving a single bit. She didn't like Hayoung a lot. Well, most of the girls didn't like her, while the boys do so, a lot.

"Remember the guy who came to pick you up after school before? Y?" Hayoung questioned.

"Yeah." Jaein said. She's surprised that Hayoung found out, but at the same time she's not surprised. Others could've told her about it. But she's confused at how Hayoung knows him.

"He was the leader of the idol club a few years ago. How did you know him?" Another girl, Haein, asked.

"Y hyung is my friend. I introduced Jaein to him amd they're friends now." Bomin at the back spoke.

"You're talking about Su-" Arim said and Bomin covered her mouth.

"Oh, that's weird. Why would he even be friends with you?" Hayoung looked at Jaein.

"I don't even know." Jaein replied, pretending to be surprised.

"Aish..." Haein shook her head, and the girls went back to their seats. Their class teacher finally came in, what's unexpected is, Sungyoon came in as well, chatting with the teacher. This made the students start chatting too, curiously looking at Sungyoon.

"Class, remember to do your revision. You guys are all here, right? Then you're dismissed." The teacher said, not even introducing Sungyoon because he is an old student here.

Most of the students started leaving.

"Let's go. See you guys." Bomin smiled widely at his friends before leaving with Arim.

"See you later, Jaein." Chaejung said and left too. Jaein picked up her bag and went to Sungyoon, but before she could do that, Hayoung and her friends already approached him.

"Y sunbaenim." Hayoung greeted with a smile.

"Hello... Hayoung." Sungyoon replied.

"Wow you remembered me!" Hayoung jumped.

"What about me?" Haein asked.

"Haein. And you are Haneul." Sungyoon answered, looking at them.

"Bingo! Y sunbaenim you are so smart!" Haein and Haneul exclaimed.

"Why did you come? Did you come to visit us?" Hayoung asked, her eyes sparkling.

"Kind of. The teacher in charge asked me to help Bomin whenever he needs it." Sungyoon explained, his focus shifting from the girls to Jaein, standing behind them listening.

"Then do you want to have lunch with us?" Haein questioned.

"No thanks, I need to go somewhere with someone." Sungyoon said, smiling at Jaein. The three girls turned to look at her, who did not even move or look up.