Chapter one

Olivia's POV

I was moving from a small town in england to America a place called North Carolina i'd never heard of it before but my mum told me it would be great, a new school and making new friends would be fun, i tried to persuade her to let us move to LA or New York or somewhere cool like that but she wouldnt let us.

The plane ride was long but i slept the whole way.

We pulled up into the drive of our new home. it was huge. it was so much bigger than our old house but i liked it.

The neighbourhood seemed quiet but friendly, people were walking about smiling and waving their hands saying hello to us.

The trees blew in the soft breeze as me and mum picked up our stuff and took it into the house.

The house was cold, no one had lived in it for months. our stuff was already here, my laptop, my clothes, and all the pictures i had with my friends back in england. I missed them already but we said we would call and and keep in contact.

i went up to my room and put all my clothes in my closet and my laptop on my desk and sat on my bed. My room was all purple and i had my pretty lights from england up on the shelf and my pictures up on the walls. "i wonder what everyone is doing back in england" i thought. i opened up my phone and i had a message from my best friend from back home it read "I miss you already olivia, you're going to make so many new friends and have such a nice life over there, luv ya"

I start my new school tomorrow and im super nervous. I wont know anybody, i just hope the people there like me and its a nice place to study.

i went back downstairs to my mum who had been cooking dinner. it smelt so good.

i sat down at the table and we ate our food, it tasted great. "what do you think of your new room then liv?" she asked. "its great mum i love it" she smiled i think she was happy that i liked it here even though i wanted to be in New York.

i went back up to my room and got ready for bed, i slipped on my Pj pants and a baggy t shirt and fell asleep.