F3

J U N G K O O K

Another day passed and it's already Monday again, means I'm gonna spent my whole week listening to our boring professors.

I quickly took a shower and dress up for school before I went on the kitchen to get some plates. I proceeded to the dinning area where the breakfast was, my father didn't bothered to looked at me as he eats while reading some article on his tablet.

"Morning dad." I greeted him as I sat and start eating.

"morning." he responded without looking, still busy doing with his stuff.

"good morning!" Lisa greeted with smile like she usually do every morning and sat in front of me.

I glanced at her, she acted pretty normal like nothing happened on Mina's party, does she remembered it or nah? Nevermind. She's totally drunk that night and probably forgot about it.

"What's with the suitcase?" She asked while pointing on the suitcase near the front door, I looked at it before turned to looked at my father.

"Oh, I forgot to tell you, we have a community service in Busan and I'll be gone for one or two weeks depends on the numbers of patients."

"a week?" I asked in surprised, it's the first time that my father will be gone for too long.

He nodded immediately and looked at me, "Don't stressed your sister while I'm gone, and don't bring girls here, this is our home not a motel." He muttered that made me chuckled and shook my head in disbelief.

"don't worry dad, baby will behave." Lisa grinned before she looked at me and winked that made me smirked.

right, I'll behave.

After my night class, I went home early and I'm surprised, no one asked me to play overwatch or asked me to drink with them. It's unusual but, It's better because I don't want to waste this parent free nights with my sister.

As I entered our condo, my hormones instantly went wild as soon as I saw Lisa sexily drinking water on the kitchen. The way she hold the glass and gulps the water made me suddenly thirsty, not for water but, thirsty for her.

She gasped in surprised as I hugged her, she chuckled, "what is it? I thought you don't like cuddles because you're not a baby anymore?"

"I never said I hate it." I rested my chin on her shoulder. She snorted a little and patted my back, "so, why is my baby brother early tonight, huh?"

I rolled my eyes in annoyance as I pulled away and let her see how irritated I am, "I told you to stop calling me that, Lisa." I muttered.

I know she knew I'm not the same innocent baby Jungkook before and that nickname won't suits me anymore. After I entered college and joined became part of Bangtan, all the innocence in my body were already gone. I did one night stands and make outs with girls I didn't even know the names.

I did that for distractions, to get distracted and to get rid of my feelings for my sister, I thoight it really helps.

But, after I accidentally saw her adoption paper on my father's room last week, I suddenly felt confused. Why no one explained or told me about it before, even Lisa didn't mention it but, I somehow felt relieved and happy at the same time.

From then, everytime I saw her knowing were not related to each other, I couldn't stopped myself from fantasizing her. Kissing her, touching her and loving her will never be wrong, it's not forbidden like I always thought it was.