🍁13🍁

It was lunch break which all students scattered around the field to have their meals. After she had collected her food, Soyeon was looking for space where she could have her meal in peace.

Her eyes darted at Yunho who was waving his arm, calling her shamelessly to sit with him and his friends. Yes, his friends came cause of him.

Soyeon gave him her infamous cold eyes and went to find her comfort zone, The Boyz. They were already watching the drama of Yunho getting rejected for the 947719117819194th times and when they saw her walking directions, they were shocked.

"Move." She commanded when she stopped right behind Hyunjoon who sat beside her twin.

They quietly made some space for her to sit. Not gonna lie, they were all afraid of her sometimes. Especially when they know the fact that she is Sangyeon's twin.

Sangyeon indeed is the scariest in their group in which team captain derived from. To share the same blood, of course they had to be careful of Soyeon.

"Give it to me." Sangyeon broke the silence as he held out his hand, demanding for Soyeon's packed food.

She felt hesitated but eventually passed it to him. He then slowly removed the carrots from hers to his. She was sucking to the end of her chopsticks as she watched her brother separate the food she disliked since young. Memories flooded as she recalled their younger days.

"Thank you." She muttered softly as she took back her food.

With a small smile plastered on his face Sangyeon watched her eat before he returned back to eat his food as well.

The Boyz too, had their relief smiles at the small interactions between the siblings. Finally.

Let's take one step closer
starting with me first

Yunho on the other hand was not having it. He completely misunderstood their gestures as flirting and he ruffled his hair messily.

"Yah, just give up. She's not for you." Mingi advised as he munched on his food.

"I seriously had enough of them. Just stop associating." Hongjoong added.

"Especially you." Seonghwa pointed his chopstick at Wooyoung.

"What, why???!" Wooyoung whined in unhappiness.

San facepalmed. "You literally stole Sangyeon's laptop thinking that was Hongjoong's."

"You getting beaten up was very well deserved." Yeosang, being sarcastic, gave him a thumbs up.

Ateez and The Boyz had always been on bad terms just cause of slight misunderstanding leading to huge issues that made them unnecessarily fight on both school grounds and outside. But in fact, they were just of the same species. Hate school, just one would still bother going to school for graduation while another one could care less about it.

When It's too late
It becomes irreversible

Stubborn Yunho had his ways when he found the opportunity to drag Soyeon to the back of school without anyone noticing.

"I'm seriously tired of this shit." Yunho started off.

Soyeon was tilted af and scoffed. "Hold up. You're mad."

Yunho chuckled but turned serious afterwards. "I don't like how slut you can be to other boys but not me. Why? What's about me that you keep pushing me away? Or is this your way to catch my attention?" He asked as he scooted closer.

Her back met the cold wall and she almost shivered. Her icy cold eyes pierce through the guy who was towering her. No doubt, he was surprised by her looks but he kept his face straight.

"First of all, you need to wake up from reality. I am not an easy girl and I don't need neither do I want your attention. Cause you are a disgusting prick. And lastly, if you dare to lay on Sangyeon's, I'll make sure you get on your knees for the rest of your life." Her words caught Yunho off guard that she shoved him aside, getting her freedom and started walking away.

"S-sangyeon.. Why? Of all, why him?" He asked in disbelief.

Soyeon paused in her track. "Cause." She faced him and met his angry eyes. "He's my brother." She ended her statement and walked off from the scene, leaving Yunho frozen on his spot.

All these while, Changmin was there listening to their conversation. He was coming back from the washroom when he caught Soyeon getting dragged by Yunho.

He stood aside and was on standby in case Yunho did Soyeon dirty or what. In the end, he proudly smiled at her words and took his leave. That's the way, little girl.

🐿️He's always there, isn't he?🐿️