XI

2 weeks forward..

|🤯|
|🤯|

Lani sat in the hospital room right next to Jaylani bed as she stared at the bland white wall.

Although the incident happened two weeks ago , Jaylani condition was STILL bad.

The doctors was able to remove the bullet but because of her age, weight and how fragile her body was her condition was still hard to determine .

"You have to eat something or at least get in the shower and get that blood off of you" De'Nasia pulled at her sister arm .

Lani was still in the clothes that was extremely soaked with Jaylani's blood .

Swatting her hand away Lani narrowed her eyes at her sister, she only communicated with her eyes now which was weird! Lani had went completely MUTE.

"Please lani, I just want to help you!" De'Nasia poked her lips out as the tears burned the brim of her eye lids .

"Stop pressuring her, when she's ready she will do it but us smuggling her won't help it" Kam pulled De'Nasia back

"Just give her some space Nae" De rapped his arms around his younger sister.

"Space? She's been sitting in the same spot for TWO WEEKS! She has blood all over her clothes and she barely eats anything! I've given her MORE than enough space.

"Yo-" before de could finish his sentence the door was pulled open and a nurse walked into the dark room.

"Hello family , I have good news and bad news"

"Bad news first please" Leila stood up as she walked around towards Lani .

Lani squeezed her eyes tightly as she prepared for the worse.

JayCee grabbed Lani hand, as bad she wanted to snatch away she didn't .

"Okay, so if or whenever she wakes up from the coma she will be paralyzed from her spin down " The nurse quickly took a breathe before she continued

"Although the bullet hardly striked her spinal cord , the compacity of the shot along almost blew a side of her spinal cord off."

Lani shook her head as the tears streamed down her face.

"What's the good news? You just standing there like a retard" Alexis mugged the nurse

Returning the same mug the nurse flipped the paper

"Good news, she can breathe on her own without the mask and her heart rate , blood pressure and everything is starting to clear up, we want to say she may be awake in a week or so" The nurse closed up her notebook as she smiled .

Everything went in one ear and out the other for Lani.

Jaylani was only three years old , she just learned how to walk and it's all about to be taking away from her!