Chapter 34

I fall in and out of unconsciousness for a few moments, trying to decide whether I want to keep dreaming, or if I'm ready to start the day. I feel a heavy warmth pressed against my stomach, assuming the duvet must have balled up to create the pressure, and then my eyes fling open remembering the night before.

I take a peep down and instantly recognise the pale arm against my chest, lazily thrown over me, but acting as an anchor to hold me against his body. It's the same position I had fallen asleep in, and I wonder whether we had stayed like this all night, or if his body had refound mine- recoiling around me without even realising he was doing so.

I can feel a dull ache in my arm, having fallen asleep on my side, yet I stay still, not wanting him to wake up and shift away.  His body is so close, with a bare thigh nestled in between both mine, yet he's not fully pressed against me, and I'm tempted to wriggle back so I can feel his whole body pressed against mine. I want our bodies so entwined that we become one, not knowing where my limps end and his begin.

I know my ass is as flat as a pancake, and there would be nothing arousing at the sensation of pushing it against his groin, yet I still wriggle my hips an inch back. I feel his morning bulge immediately, and guilt washes over me, knowing that he's not conscious enough to give any form of consent, and if he knew what I was doing he'd feel disgusted by me.

Still, just knowing he's hard makes me nervous, excited, and maybe a little wet. And also disgusted at my body for having that sort of reaction in the first place.

I begin to wriggle away, trying not to wake him, but my efforts don't pay off. I hear him stir, a noise close to a growl escaping his lips, which could very easily be a gravely moan. The arm loosely strung across me tightens, jolting my body towards him, pressing the whole of my back-half firmly against his front-half. I can feel every inch, and I mean every inch of him.

His face nuzzles in my neck as he shifts against me, coiling his body around mine like a snake wrapping itself around a branch. I feel his nose brush against my neck, followed by his cheek, followed by his...lips? He only leaves them there for a second, and too soon it's replaced by the warmth of his breath, breathing in a slow, melodic rhythm.

Yet, a far more pressing issue than nuzzling into my neck is the nuzzling of lower body muscles, in particular, the erection that I can feel against my ass. He rocks his hips forwards- as if he's seeking out some friction between his briefs and the rock hard muscle inside- which I'm convinced feels harder than what it had 2 minutes ago. Despite the thickness of my sweatpants, I can still feel his defined tip protruding against the material, and he is definitely trying to rub up against me. I don't think I've ever been sleep-humped before.

I stiffen up like a statue, each joint feeling rigid, like any fluidity has left my body and I've been left in a frozen trance; too scared of breathing due to the movement it will cause in my chest. Whilst he's here making himself at home against me, I feel like I'm having an out-of-body experience- a sleep paralysis situation. Only, instead of a horrifying fear, I'm left with dampening between my legs, and hatred against myself for finding this so arousing.

I don't want to be caught in the act of enjoying whatever the fuck is going on right now.

Just as I convince myself the whole thing can be classed as innocent as it's all subconscious 'asleep' actions, his hand finds its way to my breasts. My breath hitches, and it doesn't feel like 'anything' anymore.

"Arrow?" I whisper.

No response.

"Arrow," I say his name louder and more assertive, showing him that I know he's awake.

He hums, confirming my suspicions, and removes his hand- rolling onto his back as he stretches his spine, and cracks his back. I roll over to face him, and I catch that his eyes are still closed- black lashes curled against his cheeks like whispy spider legs. I wonder how long he's been conscious for, and if he's even properly awake? Did he purposefully push up against me, knowing his morning wood had poked into my back, making itself very clear it was there and that it was...well....large? Or was this how he always woke up next to his one night stands, expecting for a release before even fully waking?