"Are you jok-." I start, but he kisses me again, pulling me in by my ass.

I tug at his pants and he loses it, walking me backwards so that we're pressed into each other, and his hard aches against my stomach, just egging me on. His glare rakes my face, and he collects the crook of my jaw in his large hand, smoothing back a lock of hair with his thumb as he breathes out a frustrated laugh, "of course you play rough," his deep voice is raspy, wilder than I've ever heard it. His electric eyes don't give me any hint, but his thudding heart and livid body confirms that he likes it. That no matter how much he might roil against it, he likes me.

"You bit first," literally and figuratively.

Reid scoffs out a scornful laugh, "you-."

Fed up with arguing, I dig my heels in and he tries to overpower me but, on an impulse, I drop to my knees.

Instantly his hand finds the back of my head, and I look up at him as his horny glare flares. Reid's eyes flash with satisfaction before he can restrain himself. His unkempt desire thrills me, but then his expression dips back into a rude glare, like he's trying to spook me off. He's concealing how much he wan' me cause he can't admit how pent up he is. I spite him by balling my fists in his pockets and wrenching his trackies.

He tips his head back, angry and aroused, but he laces his fingers in my hair and drinks a breath in. It fills my head with ideas. The swell of his cock in his briefs makes the aching between my legs unbearable, and my gaze falls to his muscular quads, but I look up at him through my lashes, making a show of avoiding what he really wants by pulling his pants all the way down. I slip my phone out of his back pocket, placing it in my waistband discreetly.

He kicks them off, his chest heaving as he tries to stifle his desire for a release. So, I kiss his thigh, tracking progressively wetter, and meaner love bites up his quad and over his briefs, before I pry the elastic down. He flexes his fingers in my hair.

I nearly gulp when I realise just how big he is, but when I catch him looking at me with jaded eyes I don' give him the inclination that I'm more than glad for the revelation... except he grins like a cock-sure idiot, because he knows I am.

I run my lips up his shaft, and his hold on my head stretches for the length of him, but when I take him into my mouth his fever instantly eases, like I've somehow fixed the ache already.

I hold eye contact as I work him back and forth. His dark glare wilts, and he tips his head back slightly, arching his hips into me. The view of him above me, of his abs, his chest, his forearms, it drives me over. I make a soft noise as I struggle for the size of him, and he looks back at me, breathing heavier, "fuck, Vi," he groans, and the thin mist of perspiration that begins to dampen his skin, the wild way he balls his fingers in my hair like it's the only thing stopping him from interrupting this and bending me over the mattress... My own heart thuds, and I arch my hips against my heels, digging my knees harder into the carpet to curb the ache between my legs. I let him guide me deeper with every take, struggling against myself. I wan' give him this, I wan' see him completely beyond control because of me, but there's a spiteful part of me that can't give in . Not when he can't even give me an answer for why they'll kill him tonight.
Terror pinches my chest. His breathing starts to get erratic, and I run my hand up the ridges of his abdomen, wanting to see him tip over the edge.
But I pull away. He balls his fist in my hair, but I tug his briefs back up and grab his hips so I can pull myself up. Unable to stop myself, I let my lips graze him over the fabric, enjoying as his chest rises and falls heavily.

The veins in his lower abs are so alive that it looks painful, but in my moment of spite I relish the fact he probably wants it so bad that it hurts.

"You're fückin' mean," he rasps, wild, but still he loses his grip in my hair. His lips hover over mine, and I can feel the heat rolling off him as he tries to control himself.