Hello!

Hello there...

This is me welcoming you, officially, to Regina and Sawyer's story. Yes their names are kind of... er... unusual for a Nigerian themed story, but that's by the way though. Thank you so much for giving this humble work of mine a try, you're a real gee!

This chapter is supposed to be for introductions, so I'll try my possible best to explain ...stuff.

This story is the second book-totally unrelated to the first book-of the Melanin Diaries series. The first book, Melanin Diaries: Perfect imperfect can be found, as a paid story, on Goodnovel. Link in bio.

The story is set in Lagos, Nigeria, but some of the locations mentioned therein are not really in existence.

Regina is half-caste, more white than black so that'll explain the cover, I guess?

•Sawyer Cole, although leading a comfortable lifestyle, is a kleptomaniac. As to the reason why it is so, we'll get to find out as the story progresses.

• Every chapter may or may not have a banner or two, and also a playlist attached because I love photography, people with my skin colour and music but bear in mind that I do not own the pictures.

• Criticism and feedback is allowed , just comment or slide in a DM, I'll be sure to respond.

• Finally, please don't expect two chapters a day or daily posts. I'm lazy, writing three books at once and life happens to me a lot...

Well, here goes nothing, see you at the end of the prologue, which will be put up tomorrow as I'm currently stealing data to post this...

Bye for now,
✌ illusionistic.