Papa made an understanding look.
"I see. We are going then."

"Yes, take care."

...Can someone tell me what just happened?

Arvishce. I take back your hidden capture target status. You take after our mother, aren't you?

Huh? What about the twins? Obviously...

"Ehh~~ If mother's not going then I won't!"
The two exclaimed and the matter was concluded.

The twins are very sticky to mother. They goes almost everywhere mother goes. Whenever they are free and you couldn't find them anywhere, just find mother. And there they are.

When mother goes to a tea party, the twins are like a bonus. They would stay close to mother and follow her wherever she goes. They won't communicate with other people and just stand on both sides of mother, like little knights. This make those nobles who are targeting my brothers as their future in-laws, a bit, no. Quite frustrated.

Although the person themselves are here, they won't mingle with others, much less their daughters! And they couldn't possibly bring up the matter of engagement to Duchess Volmilarg herself, could they?! That's asking for a beating!

Therefore, nowadays, instead of inviting my brothers to a party, they would invite mother since the twins would come together as a set. But they have never succeeded in wooing my brothers till this day...

Shrugs. Sucks to be them.

***

In the carriage, it was quiet.

Papa didn't say anything and neither do I. He seems like he was pondering over some matters, his gaze drifting to the scenery outside.

It's amazing that I'm not fangirling over papa's handsomeness today. He was wearing a military-styled uniform with a combination of black and royal blue. The pattern on his clothes was delicate yet intricate making one marveled at the exquisite masterpiece. The ornaments adorning his clothes, even more enhanced his exalted temperament, greatly leveled up his attractiveness by tenfold. His hair was combed back, adding a youthful yet refined aura to encircle him.

The solemn ambience in the carriage was very hard to ignore. This make it difficult for me to fangirl, even if it is internally.

The road was smooth and not bumpy. The speed that we were going with was not that fast but not that slow either. It was a pleasant ride.

But such relaxing time like this too, I'd unconsciously to think of complicated stuffs to fill in the blank. For example, right now.

Why are we having an audience when this kind of matter could be settled discreetly? And the fact that I need to be there itself sounds weird. Well, weird to me at least.

It's as if--

"The King is making a mountain out of a mound regarding this issue. How frivolous."
A voice cut in my train of thoughts.

I was startled. Papa had answered the question that was formed in my heart.

Was it a slip of my tongue? I quickly analyzed papa's facial expression.

It seems like he was just making a casual remark.

...

As expected of papa. That's another fantastic way to start the conversation.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Kirarin~☆☆☆

This is just a question of curiosity.
Just curious.

But between a Dragon King and  a Vampire King, which one do you think is more likely to be your favorite?

Please note that Arin's Vampire King-sama doesn't drink blood, thank you.

Kirarin~☆

.

.

.

"You killed me, you summoned me and now you want me to be your hero?"

To be killed, to be summoned, only to find out that he was the hero they have chosen.

From the depth of his heart, the core of his soul; the hero clearly said:

"Even ignorance has limits."
He grimaced.

.
.
.

Kirarin☆rin☆rin☆

this won't come out anytime soon, so you can give me opinions while my plots are still malleable~

p/s: That scene might change.

Kirarin~☆