Chapter 4

Chapter Four – The First Day of School

Lillie's Pov

Beep! Beep! Beep!

Oh I seriously hate this alarm clock not wanting to get up for the first day of school. I groaned, getting up, turning off the alarm on my phone and started to get ready for school. After getting dressed I made my way downstairs and sat down on the last steps to put on my new timberlands; I heard my phone ding and looked at it seeing Kylie had texted me "you got your timberlands on?" I replied back to her "you bet!". I grabbed my backpack, making sure I had grabbed three pairs of glasses; one for John to take, one after he took the 1st one, and the 3rd for school.

I walked to the kitchen all ready and grabbed a water bottle from the fringe and started to eat an apple while I waited for the rest of my family to be up and ready to go to school texting Kylie.

"Hey Dork" said Logan, 'I guess the niceness was nice while it lasted' as I rolled my eyes at that thought. I knew it wouldn't last, but at least he only called me dork "I'm riding my skateboard to school, so see ya after school" "okay, be careful" I yelled out as he closed the front door, he knows that I mean good, so sometimes if I am lucky, he would bake me his delicious brownies.

He makes the best brownies, really, Joey can't make them and as for me, yeah no, not even aloud to ever, ever cook! Why? I almost burnt the house down when no one was home and out watching a football game that one of the boys was in that day, so yeah. Joey had flatly told me to never cook or bake.

"Hey ready to go?" said Carter; Carter is the one of the only boys that doesn't pick on me as much as the other ones, and besides Jane, who loves me a lot and takes care of me. I messed up his hair, like it wasn't already a bed head hair and smiled at him "ready as ever!" I said.

Joey drove to the school, dropped off Jane, Logan, and Carter then we went to the High School. Joey, John, Hayden, and I got out and went our separate ways. Then I went to the office for my schedule for the year.

"Good morning, welcome back to school, your schedule should be on the tables behind you. They go in Alphabet order" the lady sitting in the front office desk told me. I picked up my schedule for my classes and headed to my homeroom class with Mrs. Aches.

After I texted Kylie to meet at my locker, I went to my locker and opened it up, happy to have school again. I put whatever I didn't need in it and as I closed my locker, then BAM! Those 5 scents that I smelled from the mall hit me like a baseball hit by a bat. I shivered and decided to keep doing what I was doing instead of looking around to see where the scents were coming from and went to my math classroom.