Chapter 15

Chapter 15 - High Alpha

Alpha Mate Information:

The Quintuplets will be becoming alphas when it is their 17th birthday and have met their mates. Once they have met their mate they will need to create a bond with such mate in certain ways, the mate also has a chance to deny their werewolf counterparts if they do not accept them for who they are to them.

Quintuplet: Jack's POV

I felt the same way as my brothers did about having to leave our mate high and dry when we needed to create our bond with our mate, we had no choice, but to leave with our cousins.

As soon as we arrived at our family compound, we went through to the family den room where the higher alpha was waiting for our arrival. "Hello boys, nice for you all to join us" greeted the higher alpha, Mr. Kain G. we all bowed to the higher alpha and took our seats.

"Now as you all know, I am looking to expand and possibly combine my pack with another pack, which would be your pack into this location. And I understand you all moved here to give opportunity to the Quintuplets to find their mate(s) here which is what I would hope for those in my packs" said Mr. Kain G.

Mr. Kain G ended up talking with our parents, aunts, and uncles about accepting other werewolves into their area and attending the school that we do, which left my brothers and I to occupy ourselves. We chose to go to the game room for the rest of the time.

I finally turned my phone back on when we got into the game room and saw messages from Kylie telling my brothers and I that we had hurt her best friend by changing things up on her by just randomly leaving her and even saying bye to our mate.

"Man did we mess up" signed Austin and Jason together. "Yes we really did mess up, we need to make it up to LillieAnne and impress Kylie, since that is her best friend after all" I said to my brothers. They all agreed and we all started to brainstorm.