Chapter 1

Chapter One – Who I am

LillieAnne's Pov:

'Beep! Beep! Beep!'

'Ugh there goes my stupid alarm' I thought as I turned my alarm off on my phone; I got out of bed to take a shower, and once I was done I walked back into my room going into my closet, picked out a pair of dark blue ripped jeans and a black tank top with a plaid purple and blue shirt to wear. I grabbed one of my many black, nerd, but stylish glasses and grabbed my iPhone as I headed downstairs to eat some breakfast.

"Hey Shrimp" laughed my twin brother, John, as he took my glasses. I sighed and looked at him "give them back Johnathan" "Nope! Jump for them!" he held them up high where I couldn't reach them and after jumping a few times to grab them, which didn't work I crossed my arms and said "You are a jerk, you know that right? And you are my twin brother! Ugh!" I walked back upstairs with a granola bar in hand and went into my closet, grabbed another pair of my glasses, and hid them in my pocket- I have many for this reason.

"Hey Lillie!" yelled Logan, my other brother, he's 12 and also likes to bully me "What Logan! I yelled back as I walked back downstairs, he walked in front of me and smiled, well, he can sometimes be nice, but that is usually when we go out in public or want something. "Let me guess, we are going to the mall for school?! I looked at him and he nodded and ran upstairs, I am guessing for his shoes.

"Hi Lillie! I looked to my right and saw my baby sister, okay; she is not a baby because she is 11, but still! "Hey Jane" I smiled at her as I asked, "ready for the mall for school shopping?" she nodded and headed to the van. The van is my other brother, Joey's van. I sighed and made sure I had money for the mall and as I was walking to the van, I was hit, well, no, pushed to the ground by no other than my twin and Hayden, (Hayden is 14 years old and will be a freshman this year and I will be a sophomore with John) "ugh! You idiot stay out of our way!" Yelled Hayden: I sigh and get out my headphones and glasses to see what I was doing on my phone and get into the very back of the van and start listening to my own music.

Well, I guess I need to tell y'all who I am, right? Yeah well, my name is LillieAnne Prescott and I have a big family as you can tell. There were 8 of us kids running around the house, but not anymore. Joey, who is 17, his twin Angeline, or Angie is what we all called her, well; it was my mom, Angie, and me in the car, Mom was driving and Angie was in the passenger side and I was in the back, this was 6 years ago, Joey and Angie were 11, John and I were 9, Hayden was 8, Carter was 7, Logan was 6 and Jane was 4 (she doesn't really remember Angie much), but anyways, we were all singing in the car and laughing, we were on our way home from grocery shopping, mom wasn't looking and a drunk driver hit us, on Angie's side, Angie died at the hospital, my mom and I lived. Joey has not had much to do with me since then. Most of my

brother's like to annoy me, but treat Jane like she is precious, which I mean she is, but still it hurts and bothers me.

You think that if I told my parents about what my siblings do to me, yeah no, they would not care as they are never home, always busy since the accident. On top of that, we are rich, that is why I have many pairs of glasses in my walk-in closet.

I sighed thinking about the past and just ready to get to the mall and start school shopping; before I knew it, we were there.