Shuu and Reiji (2)

Mulai dari awal

As I said that Shuu squeezed my hand, I looked at him and he give me a kind forgiving smile, which I remembered the Shuu in the game never did.

Reiji was surprised and confused but he remained silent, then I spoke, " it's fine  if you don't believe me know, but be free ok", As I said that the garden came to my view and I spoke,

" Anyway, we should play, Shuu you decide which game we should play, ok ??".

At that Shuu nodded his head, I looked at Reiji and found him thinking something, I ignored it cause I knew he would be thinking about me or something. I looked back at Shuu.

IN REIJI'S MIND POV

I was unable to take what I heard from that woman, it took me a few seconds to take in the information that was given.

When she took my hand in her's, it was warm and I felt happy, I don't know why??

I started thinking of her differently, What if she was saying the truth ?? What if she wanted our happiness ??, but then I realized that this is the woman who made our and our mother's life hell, but what if she changed ??

I was made out of my thoughts by a shrug on my shoulder done by that woman, I looked at her, she had a worried look.

Why does she have it ?? Why is she worried for me ??

Then she spoke,  " are you okay Reiji, you were not listening to my calling ??".

I shrugged her hand from my shoulder roughly, and spoke," I'm fine, what were you talking about ?".

She looked sad, I was unable to see her sad, at the end I was the one being rude, I felt the bad the first time, and for this woman.

I shrugged this feeling off.

She said, " we decided to play hide and seek, Shuu would be the one finding us, we both hiding".

As she said that, I nodded my head.

Yona POV

As I and Shuu decided which game to play and who's going to be who, I looked at Reiji and found him looking a little pale,  I called his name out 5 times, then I had no choice but to shake him. I shrugged him on his shoulder.

Then he came out of his thoughts and shrugged my hand from his shoulder away, rather rudely I would say.

I felt hurt a little bit but in the end, he hated me ( Cordelia ), but the thing that made me sad as I was not the real Cordelia, I was Y/N.

I shrugged that thought and said, " we decided to play hide and seek, Shuu would be the one finding us, we both hiding".

As that Reiji agreed to it by nodding his head.

As Shuu started counting, I looked at Reiji and said," we should hide together for not being found easily, he just looked at me confused then went back to his poker face and nodded, as we both ran towards the bushes.

SHUU POV

As I counted, the thoughts came back in my mind from yesterday, It was when mother told us that Mother Cordelia, or that woman we called, invited both of us to play. Reiji was surprised and suspicious too, but I was happy to be able to play, as before Mother Cordelia ( which I started calling her from today ) was the one who rivaled to mother, that's why mother always told me to study.

Which I don't want to, but it changed or less after Mother Cordelia's memory problem, when she apologized to mother, my brother, and me.  mother also started giving attention to Reiji, after that incident.

Mother also started to go to Mother Cordelia's tea parties with Mother Christa there too, when she came back she smiled a lot, but when we saw again that serious face, but it was good to see her smile after so long.

After that Mother doesn't always tell me to study, just often.

Today was the day for which Mother Cordelia had invited us for a tea party, I got ready by my maids and exited my room, and went to mother's room.

Their I found mother sitting in the chair reading a book, which was new to me, mother was never a bookworm like Reiji.

I asked mother," Mother are you reading ??".

Mother a little blushed and said, " No or yes, It is a romance book that Cordelia recommended to me, that's all".

I laughed a little with Mother's flustered face, then Reiji entered the room wearing a neat clean suit, he looked surprised with mother's reaction but got to his poker face again after mother saw Reiji.

Then she said," I want you to be presentable as possible in front of  your mother's, okay ??"

We both nodded our heads.

Then mother spoke," Then we should get going, it's getting late".

We nodded our heads and followed behind mother.

After a few minutes we reached the tea party, where we found Mother Christa sitting and Mother Cordelia running to us.

She said,  " you came at last Beatrix, let's sit down".

This was the second time we met her after the apology thing.

After few mins

Mother Cordelia run with both of our hands in her, Her hands were warm and give off a protective feel.

Then She spoke and said sorry, her eyes had sincerity in them, then Reiji spoke, " what do you want from us, both ??"

I knew she felt hurt from the look on her face, she tightened her grip on my hand which surprised me, and then spoke.

The thing she spoke I knew was what she felt, there were emotions in those words of her and I felt it if Reiji didn't.

I knew she was a good and kind person after this change, I squeezed her hand, she looked at me surprised and smiled.

Then we reached the garden, I also noticed that Reiji was in thought when I saw Mother Cordelia looking at him.

Then we decided what to play, I was the one finding and them hiding.

The present

I stopped counting and ran to find them.

Author note: Sorry guys if the chapter was length but we needed to take out the emotions of the characters, I am sure you would like it, Thanks for reading.