Memory Loss

Yona POV

The realization hit me hard of being in Cordelia's body, I really wanted to shout of being in this evil women's body, but I couldn't cause of 2 reasons.

1, I am pregnant with 3 kids. 2, the vampire king, Karlheinz, himself in front of me.

I tried to relax on outside as I sat back to the bed, but inside I was on verge of screaming.

Karl asked, a little surprised "are you okay Cordelia ??".

I sighed, can't change anything now, can I.

I said, " I am fine, it's just from pregnancy, anyway it looks like I don't remember how I am here, would plz fill me through".

Karl said, "ok, you came to my study to ask if I would be able to go with you to the ball. But I rejected it cause of my work, as you were sad, you were going to your room when you were about to trip when I caught you, but you had fainted and I brought you to your room".

I was confused about what to say to this, as I knew Cordelia's character, of madly in love with Karl and a big flirt too.

As for the past memories that I didn't know of from the anime, I thought of telling him I lost my memory, I am sure he would be suspicious but what choice do I have.

I said, " Karl to me it looks like, I have lost of memory of old days, I don't remember how we meet ?, how I got married to you ??, how I had your children in my stomach??? and who you are basically in nature, I know nothing about you except your name".

I am sure he knew that something was wrong, but he trusted my words for now.

Karl said," it's fine, I am sure you would remember it soon, you should rest know".

As I nodded he left the room, and I heavily sighed and lay back in bed, today was a stressful day for me but I would save everyone from the crisis, and then I felt my eyes close and I drifted off to sleep.

KARL's POV

As I came out of Cordelia's room, I went to my study, on my way the thing she said came to my mind, I smirked, what are you trying Cordelia this time, but it may result good, I would love to find out if this innocence is act or reality.