5

As expected, here comes mishap,

"Ma, dinatnan ako. Do you have some pad?" I asked as soon as I came back from the restroom.

At kung sinuswerte ka nga naman, may nakita pa akong kaklase ko dito sa loob ng Penshope, buti nalang at di niya ako nakita.

"Kunin mo dito sa bag," dali-dali ko naman yung kinuha at mabilis na bumalik sa restroom.

It isn't a surprise to me anymore, a lot of things happen when I unexpectedly see him.

I know ang childish, I'm putting the blame on him without any basis but I can state some proof, maybe?

Okay, so there was this one time, I was out with my family to a mall which was far away from our house. We commuted that time dahil wala namang makakpag-drive sa'min papunta dun, dad was away. At first, I totally didn't know he was there until a common friend, a friend of his, sent me a photo of him in an arcade and told me that they saw me outside of a store looking around. I tried acting cool like I didn't know a thing but inside, I was panicking. I mean what if the friends he was with start acting up around when we meet. I was with my family for starters, they don't know a thing about that and I won't let them know of course! Then here we go and went to the arcade where they were and I unconsciously found myself looking around if they were still there and thankfully, they weren't. But even with that thought, I wasn't assured. While playing around, I constantly would look around if they came back or if they were still around because if they did, bahala na talaga si Batman, oo at dinamay ko na siya.

I stayed on guard the whole time at buti nalang at di ko na sila nakita. We finally went to a resto where we were eating but as I was waiting for my food there they were, walking out the mall, a few meters away from where I was. At dun lang ako nakahinga ng maluwag, finally they were gone!

I got to eat my food with ease. But just when I thought everything was over, here comes the rain pouring heavily. And remember what I said? We were commuting at that time, so it was a hassle. At isa pa, wala pang jeep nun na sasakyan namin pauwi. I mean there were some that would pass by to where we actually have to go but matagal pa yun dahil konti palang ang pasahero. I could easily just count them.

Buti nalang talaga at nakahanap kami ng masasakyan matapos ang ilang minuto. It was a tricycle, in this heavy rain and mind you, we were five riding a single small tricycle in the middle of the heavy pouring rain!

At ano pa nga ba? I got home drenched in rain water!

And that was the summary of the origin of this mishap. Thank you!

Di talaga mawala sa isip ko yung araw na yun!

"So, I know all may be feeling tired right now but I can already feel the excitement for tomorrow's event," paninimula pa ng isang teacher

We were all gathered here in an open area, which is our venue for tomorrow's party. Kakatapos lang ng mga final adjustments but swear my legs are shaking from all that up down succession movements.

May party nga bukas pero paika-ika naman tayong maglakad sa muscle pain!

Basta at pinagpatuloy ko nalang ang pakikinig sa announcement para mawala sa isip ko ang panginginig ng paa ko.

"And that's all, you may go now." At nagsitayuan na nga ang lahat after nun. It was as if I could hear bees buzzing all over the place because of their excitement.

Well, I'm ready to look like an egg with all these people tomorrow.

Hays, makatayo na nga lang. Kahit masakit pinilit ko parin makatayo, buti nalang at inalalayan ako nung kasama ko dahil kung hindi, baka nagtagal pa ako dun.