🌱

"Why are you all frowny, babes," Zain yawns, stroking Harry's hair as keeping half an eye on the telly. Jim and Dwight were always fun together.

"We didn't have sex yesterday," Harry blurts, like he's been sitting on it. "Nor this morning."

"Ok?" Zain laughs. "Are you deprived, my horny brat."

"No," Harry says, still frowning. "I mean yes, but that's not it. We always have sex. Unless Freddie's in the way."

"Babes, we always have sex because we have only seen each other for a few days at a time. This is the first time we have had ages to ourselves," Zain soothes him, pausing the telly.

"So you're not bored?" Harry asks, nuzzling into Zain's chest.

"Are you actually worried about this because we didn't have sex for like, a day?" Zain laughs, patting Harry's cheek. "I've literally been groping you all morning. And yesterday."

"I'm not worried," Harry lies, pouting. "I just don't want you to be bored. And you always grope me, you're very handsy."

"If I'm handsy, what are you?" Zain smirks, kissing the side of Harry's face. "You are very clingy, my love. You are like a koala."

"I like when you call me that," Harry says quietly, rubbing his nose against Zain's cheek.

"Do you?" Zain answers equally quietly, not even pretending to misunderstand.

"Yes. You don't call anyone else that," Harry answers softly.

"I guess I don't," Zain has to admit, kissing him. "We can have sex now if you wanna," he adds, affecting an magnanimous tone and moving to lean above Harry.

"Dunno," Harry says, already pulling Zain's shirt over his head. "Maybe I need a snack first. I'm getting kind of hungry."

"I can give you something to—"

"Do not finish that sentence!" Harry says loudly, putting his hand over Zain's mouth.

Zain licks his hand which doesn't seem to faze Harry at all.

"Promise not to be disgusting?"

"Pinky swear," Zain says against Harry's palm. It comes out muffled and intelligible but apparently it's good enough for Harry because he let's Zain go, wrapping his arms around Zain's shoulders instead and kissing the corner of his mouth.

"It's a bit hard to have non-disgusting sex though," he adds, mouthing at Harry's skin. "What with the semen and sweat and saliva and the fact that I'm gonna have my fingers up your arse."

"Zain," Harry laughs, pushing him away. "You're disgusting! Shut your mouth."

"What?" Zain grins, pulling Harry towards him. "Not so horny anymore?"

"You are the worst," Harry grins, kissing him. "You're not gonna have anything up my arse of you keep being an idiot."

"That seems unnecessarily mean," Zain laughs, running his hand through Harry's hair and pulling him down towards him. "You could put something up mine, though."

"Maybe some other time," Harry says with a disinterested shrug. Zain snorts at him, cupping his cheek. "Now stop being unsexy and fuck me."

"Babe," Zain says, cupping Harry's face between his hands and kissing the corner of his eye, the side of his nose, his lips. "You know I'm gonna miss you as well, right?"

"Yea," Harry says, somehow softening even more beneath Zain.

"Okay," Zain nods. "Because I love you."