onehundredfive

"Sleep better?" Zain asks, when Harry blinks his eyes open. He puts his phone down and strokes Harry's cheek with the back of his hand.

"Yeah," Harry yawns right into Zain's face. Zain wrinkles his nose at his breath and kisses his cheek. Harry always looks adorable just after waking up, his hair a mess and pillow creases on his cheek. Zain hasn't had enough time to appreciate it, with Freddie making them get up way too early.

"Morning, babe," he says, stroking the sleep from Harry's eyes. "Nice tonsils you got there."

"Sorry," Harry mumbles, smiling sleepily and pressing closer. "Did you sleep well?"

"Yea," Zain says, hugging Harry towards him and breathing him in, sleep-stale as he was, kissing his head.

"You could have gone downstairs, mum is definitely already awake," Harry mutters, stroking his fingers over Zain's chest.

"I know," Zain says, cupping his cheek and tilting his head up slightly. "I like waking up with you, though."

"I like waking up with you, too," Harry beams at him, nuzzling their noses together. "It's my favourite way to wake up."

"Yea," Zain agrees, stroking his finger over Harry's eyebrow and down the side of his cheek. It's his too, especially when Harry looks soft and sweet like this. He kisses the corner of Harry's mouth, lingering.

"Let's go down for breakfast," Harry says, nuzzling into his cheek. "'m hungry."

"Whatever you want," Zain mutters, kissing the corner of Harry's eye, meaning it too much.

Harry beams widely, pushing Zain onto his back by climbing onto him, kissing him deeply. "Breakfast, my love," he says, rolling off Zain and the the bed and stumbling in the direction of the bathroom.

"Careful, sweetheart," Zain says, sitting up and rubbing a hand through his hair. Harry straightens himself against the doorway, throwing Zain a look over his shoulders in a bad attempt to be sexy, almost knocking his chin against the wood as he pushes his arse out and loses his balance again. "Don't hurt yourself," Zain snorts.

"I'm the sexiest," Harry winks at him, tossing his hair and vanishing into the bathroom. Zain laughs at him slightly, following him to the bathroom and into the shower, sliding his arms around Harry's waist and kissing his shoulder.

"Did you mean it when you said whatever I want?" Harry asks quietly, scrubbing shampoo into his hair. Zain can barely hear him over the water.

"I did," he answers, turning Harry around to look at him. "But why do I get the feeling that you're gonna want something I can't give you?"

"Because you are a cynic," Harry says, smiling. "I love you, though."

"I love you, too," Zain answers, trying to read Harry's expression.

But Harry only smiles at him, tipping his head back to wash out his hair. "Hurry up, Zain," he says, grabbing the soap and scrubbing his arm pits. "I'm not waiting for you with breakfast."

"Brat," Zain says, too affectionately. Harry kisses his cheek.

"Your brat," he says and pushes past Zain to get out of the shower.