On the way. || 10.

Thursday. | 5:48 am.
Le'neya POV.

I closed the trunk as I put the last suitcase  in there. I walked back in the house and went to my room where Londyn was up on her tablet.

Simone: You up?

Le'neya: wise awake .

Simone: Just had to make sure 😂, I got the first 9 hours so you can sleep and you got the other half.

Le'neya: bet, ima be there in like a hour .

Simeon: okay, we can stop at walmart to get snacks and drinks.

Le'neya. k .

I went to my closet and pulled out my pink and white Nike 270, white biker shorts and pink tank top.

I grabbed under clothes out my draw then grabbed Londyn a black romper with brown flurry sandals.

"Come on." I motioned her to the bathroom.

She jumped off the bed and followed me. I grabbed my toothbrush and hers, put toothpaste on it and gave it to her. We started brushing our teeth, when we was done we stripped and got in the shower together.

Simone House. | 7:12 am.

She got in the car after putting her duffle bag in the backseat.

"Hey girl." She greeted as she got in.

"Goodmorning." I responded.

"Heyy Londynnn." She said.

"Wassup." Londyn said back.

"Huh?"

"What?

I looked back.

"She be with yo brother for one day and den aged up 7 times." I chuckled.

"See no. I can't have my future kids around him." She laughed.

She put on her seat belt, I put in the gps and we pulled off to Walmart first.

On the high way. | 1 pm. ( 7 hours later.)

I was starting to dose back off. I looked back to check on Londyn and she had her headphones in while watching youtube. I put the seat back and closed my eyes till my phone started ringing with a NO CALLER ID across the screen.

"Who dis?" I asked. It wasn't nothing said just heavy breathing. They hung up.

"Weird." I said.

"Who was that?" Simone asked as she cut the music down.

"Ion know, probably some lil ass kids." I rolled my eyes. I put my phone on the charger and she turnt the music up. I laid back down and fell asleep.

A few minutes later I felt the car stop and that woke me up.

I got up and we was at a gas station.

"I got it for this stop." Simone said pulling out her card. I shook my head and got on instagram as she pumped.

3 hours later.| Nashville Tennessee. (1:54 pm)

"Bout time yo ass den woke up." Simone chuckled.

"Shut uppppp." I dragged the p.

"I knocked down 10 hours, well 20 minutes left then it a be 10. I stopped to give Londyn a sandwhich, chips and juice." She explained.

"Bet. Pull over." I pointed.

I grabbed a water bottle and started to drink it unbuckling my seatbelt.

(Ima skip them to detroit cause they really not doing nothing except stopping for gas 😭🤦🏾‍♂️.)

Detroit Michigan. | 12:47 am.

"Ia be right back." I said as I got out the car .

I shut the door and went into the gas station to get some gas. As I was walking up it was a group of guys.

I felt them starring down my neck, when I walked in I went to use the bathroom and paid for the gas.

Saw the one person I really didn't wanna see with the group of guys.

He started laughing. "Florida baby na huh?" Shawn chuckled.

I ignored his presence and walked to the car. I pumped the gas and got back in.

Londyn was up on her tablet and Simone was dozing off.

"I got bad news y'all." I signed.

"We gotta sleep in this car for the night. Just for the one night." I said.

"That's it? Bitch I den killed somebody and you talking bout bad news. Did this plenty of times." Simone rolled her eyes.

"We can park at a motel." I chuckled.

Simone grabbed a bag of chips from the back and started eating them as I pulled off.

At Motel 06.

I let my seat all the way back and took my jacket off. I put Londyn on the side of me with my jacket covering her.

Simone did the same and locked the doors, rolling down the front windows a lil for air.

Londyn had her headphones in as she was dozing off.

She fell asleep and Simone started a conversation.

"How's life? Like did you ever except it to be like this?" She asked.

"I mean, i'm from the projects I didn't except and princess ass movie type life. You?" I responded.

"Hell naw, i'm just stuck on I killed somebody. It happened in detroit, probably bout a couple months ago before we met. That's why I keep talking bout it." She explained.

"Damn. I feel you doe, I was always a daddy girl, but ian never once think I was go be the reason HE die." I said.

"Ian never think I was go lose my OG. Shits happen for a reason, you know? My daddy was the reason so ion really fuck with him how I use to." She explained.

"But you gotta make a way however you make it. That's the way he choose so y'all had to go threw it with him." I responded.

"Yeah you right but it's like damn. She really gone, I wasn't even there to witness her die. It just got back to me that she was shot and killed by the gang my pops nem was into it with." She said.

"Damn, shit we both lost a parent. " I copied her.

She chuckled and we said goodnight then went to sleep.

She crazy as fuck to be laughing at that.
=====

TBC

. Excuse any mistakes .