Can You Keep A Secret? || 4.

Simone.

La'neya POV

La'neya POV.
Tampa Florida.
11:20 am.
Next day.

"You hungry?" I asked Londyn who was in her car seat.

"Hmmh." She responded.

I put in the gps to Ihop and drove there.

At the hair salon. | 12:39 pm.

"That's all you need to know. For you miss lady, I got a niece that's around your in age in the back. Wanna come?" She asked Londyn.

She shook her head and pointed to the back door. I went to my station and sat on the chair then got on my phone. I heard the door open and it was a brownskin girl slim thick girl. She walked to the front counter to book a appointment.

I looked over and the gay dude that's behind the desk pointed to me. She walked over and smilied.

"Hey Lonzo said come to you for a wash, dry, braids and sew in?" She asked.

"Yeah." I put my phone in my back pocket.

"Follow me." I walked over to the sink and she laid back.

"Tell me if it's to hot or cold." I told her as I turnt on the water. I grabbed the shampoo off the shelf that was behind me and put some in her hair as the water was running threw it.

After work. | 6:13  pm.

I put sleeping Londyn in her car seat and strapped her in. I got in and started the car, I turnt on the AC and radio. I put on my seatbelt then put it in reverse and drove off to Walmart.

At Walmart.

I grabbed a cart and put Londyn in there. I pushed it around the store picking up all the food, snacks and drinks we wanted. I went to the self checkout and scanned my things while Londyn help put them in a bag.

We scanned the rest of the items and put them back in the cart to push outside. I held her hand threw the parking lot, I put her in the car and started to put the bags in the trunk.

"You new here?" A female voice with a accent behind me asked. I turnt around and it was a lightskin girl with a blonde sew in.

"Yeah, I just got in two days ago. Is you new?" I asked.

"Yeah. I was finna ask you did you know where the nearest gas station was at?" She explained.

"Ohh, no I think I saw a 7/11 down that way." I pointed the direction that I came from.

"Okay thank you." She responded.

"You welcome." I finished putting the bags in the car.

"You wanna exchange numbers and we probably go do some together?" She came back.