SPECIAL CHAP 34 (M)

Start from the beginning

Jungkook's ears perked from what Taehyung called him

"Fuck!"

Jungkook can't hold it anymore. He is now horny, supper horny. Taehyung's sweet moans making him want to cum. He suddenly flip Taehyung and lay down him on top of the table. The table's space was enough for Taehyung and Jungkook. The cake and some ingredients were just beside Taehyung

"d~daddy ughh"

Jungkook remove completely Taehyung's boxer. He did not unbotton the younger's polo, instead he rip it off harshly. Taehyung was now completely naked on top of the wide kitchen table. Jungkook's lustful stares was met with Taehyung's horny eyes. Their eyes were now gold.

"Beautiful baby. Now I am hungry"

His hands were traveling on Taehyung's milky and soft legs

"uhhh~~ d-daddy~ hmm~ eat me~ hmm"

"you want daddy to eat you baby? hmm? you want daddy to taste you hmm? baby?"

"hmmm~~ uhh~"

Jungkook smirk and look at the ingredients beside Taehyung. He grabbed the icing pouch and slowly poured some on Taehyung's legs. Jungkook slowly stick his tongue's out and lick slowly the icing on Taehyung's white legs

"hmm~ HMMM ughhh~"

"taste so good baby, so good hmm~"

Jungkook licked all the icing and he wants more. He picked the purple icing pouch and smirk. He poured it into Taehyung's dick

"UGHH!~"
Taehyung felt the cold thing placed on his erection. Jungkook covered his dick with icing and make it looks like a dick cake. When the alpha was satisfied with what he have done, he stopped. He removed all his clothes and drop it on the floor. He climb on the to of the table and went between Taehyung's legs. He spread it and slowly bent down his head to Taehyung's dick. He slowly lick Taehyung's dick and eating the icing on top of it.

"UGHHHMM!~~ D-DADDY~~ Hmmm~~ uhhhh"

"hmm you're delicious baby. Just for Daddy. hmm~~"

Jungkook's hand traveled to Taehyungs nipples and played with it. Jungkook's mouth was now slowly sipping Taehyung's skin. He is sipping the younger's balls

"ahhh~~ m-more~ daddy m-more ughh~"

Taehyung's hands were gripping the alpha's hair, pushing it more into his hard dick. Taehyung's hips was starting to go ups and downs wanting the alpha to eat him whole. The Omega's head was swaying from side to side. He doesn't know what to do. He felt so much pleasure.

"ughh ~~ ughh~ ughhmm~ baby"

"ughhmm~ hmmugh~ d-daddy ugmhh~ hmmm~"

The icing on Taehyung's dick was now vanished. All eaten by his Alpha. Taehyung licked his lips as he look at his Alpha looking at him tasting the icing on his mouth while tongue was tracing his soft red lips. Taehyung's eyes traveled to Jungkook's abs. The omega gulp hardly as he saw sweats dripping from it. He then felt his dick released small about of cum when he saw Jungkook's dick standing in front of him, so hard. Taehyung moaned just by looking Jungkook's cock. The Alpha's cock twitch as he heard the omega's sinful moan.

"you wan't this baby? hmm?~"
Jungkook's voice was now became lustful. His hand was now holding his dick making Taehyung a little show. He love Taehyung getting horny, very horny. He palm his dick showing the omega his hardness. Taehyung can't taek it anymore. he got up from lying and shove Jungkook's hand away from the Alpha's dick. He placed his own hands on Jungkook's dick and bend down to taste his Alpha's hardness.