Chap 3 Attacked

-Author's Point of View-

Jungkook is currently in his office reviewing papers about their mission.

(Au:  So it's been 2 months for the Jeon Corp, while for Taehyung it's only been 3 weeks since they arrived. OKAY? G?)

Jeon Corp's employees are all agents of Jungkook.

-Jungkook-

we caught rogues spying on us some pretending to be business partners, some are applying as employees.

*knock *knock

"come in!"

"Sir! Mr. Choi wants to speak with you for a minute it is urgent"

"Okay I'm Coming"

Mr. Choi is a business partner of the Jeon Corp. He is the Head alpha of the Shadow Pack of the West territory.

"Good Morning Mr. Choi"

"Good morning Jungkook"

"What's the matter, Mr. Choi?"

"Jungkook I am here to tell you that rogues are attacking the western territory. Most of the packs in the north are struggling we need help"

"how about your pack Mr. Choi?"

"Don't worry about the pack we are handling it, but other packs are not doing great jungkook we need your help"

"okay, Jennie Kim! call for a meeting it's urgent"

"Thank's Jungkook! I'll leave now"

"Take care, Mr. Choi"

-meeting-

"Why did you call for a meeting jungkook? what's the matter?"

Jin asked jungkook confused

"Western Territory is now being attacked by rogues"

"WHAT?" Jin

"Namjoon send our men their"

"Okay, Yoongi tell the Eastern Packs to send their man to the west"

"Hoseok call the Cryston pack of the north if-"

"Jungkook I thinks they are not ready yet, Cryston pack was still rebuilding their defenses because of the attack months ago"

"hmm"

"and also the-"

"Hyung they have Lycans there I'm sure they won't mind"

"But Jungk-"

"Just call him Hoseok Hyung, and Jin Hyung It's fine, they can decline the offer"

I know about the attacking incidents that happen in the Northern territory, but well they are Lycans. Lycan omegas are strong like a normal alpha. I think they would not mind helping other allies.

"Jungkook hyung"

"Yes, IN? " my brother called my name

"well Hoseok hyung want you to know that some lycans are now sent to help"

well, that's what I am talking about!

"Okay get ready we're going to the west"

Let's fight those damn rogues

-Author's Point of View Tehyung side-

*on the phone

(Bold letters from the other line while normal letters are Taehyung's voice)