Punishment?

What? What does he mean by punishment? I start to feel nervous. Trevor moves a little back so that he could now look directly into my eyes. My brain stopped functioning. His Stare was so intense. OK NOW IM SCARED. I close my eyes. 3...2...1! I open them and quickly duck down and slip through his arm and run to the other side. While I'm running, Trevor immediately turns around and grabs my arm making me stumble and hit my leg on his bed. I lose balance and my back comes in contact with the soft material of the bed sheets. I was about to sit up when Trevor suddenly hovered above me. "Oopsie." I mutter. Trevor just laughs. "Time for punishment." he says and I become flustered.

"HAHAHAHA!!! PLEASE STOP."I scream as Trevor tickles me. I start to squirm under him. "Say sorry and I'll stop." He says while laughing and smiling brightly. "OK IM SORRY NOW PLEASE STOP HAHAHA!." I apologise immediately. He stops and sits up while I catch my breath. I wipe away my tears that rolled out when I was laughing really hard. "Let's go and game." He says and we get off the bed and head towards the living room.

"There you two are." Sam says while grinning. "Yea we are here finally." I say through my gritted teeth while glaring at him. I was about to go and hit him when Roy shouted, "Scarlet come help me fast that guy is trying to kill me!" He says and throws a controller towards me. I manage to catch it and I sit down next to him and I begin to help him fight. Slowly more people comes towards us in the game. "Oh no there's more coming in!" I say. Trevor and Sam both grab controllers and sit next to us and join the game and help us fight. WE WON!!! After that we continued gaming. "I'm so hungry..."Roy complains. "Hey Scarlet why don't you go cook something for all of us." He says. "What? So I'm your cook now?" I say as he makes me do whatever he wants. "Please Scarlet." He says with puppy eyes again. Gosh I hate that so much. "Okay fine." I say and get up from my seat and walk into the kitchen.

Trevor's pov

I watch as scarlet walks to the kitchen. Will she be able to find the instant noodles? I asked myself. I don't know why but I am happy that I finally found my soulmate. And thankfully she likes gaming or else I'm sure she would throw my gaming systems. "Guys I'mma just go and help out scarlet."I say. "Yea yea sure do whatever you want." Sam says not bothered as he is into the game. "Um ok?" I say and walk in the kitchen.

Scarlet's pov

Wow I am good at finding things. I opened the first drawer and found instant noodles. Jackpot! I quickly fill a pot with water and keep it for boiling on the stove. I empty the packet and close the lid. I was done with my work. Then I wondered whether he had any cheese in the fridge. As I was wondering someone from behind hugged me which startled me. "OH MY GOSH." I say surprised. "Chill it's just me." Trevor says. I move a bit away from him and I could see his smile drop for a sec before covering it up by a smile. He looks at the pot and says, "Seems like you found the noodles." "Yea I did." I reply. " by the way do you have cheese?" "Yea they're in the fridge." He says and walks to the fridge opening it and pulling out the packet of cheese. I smile and take it from his hand saying a small thanks.

Roy's pov

Man I'm so hungry. I wonder if she can cook. "Hey bro does she cook good?" I ask Sam as I assumed he would have tasted her food once. "I don't know dude I was afraid to eat her food cause I feel like I will die." He replies. I was thinking the same. "Shall we order pizza?" I ask and Sam agrees and we order the pizza.

Scarlet's pov

There! My dish is complete. Cheesy instant noodles. I smile looking at the way I presented the food on the table. "Now all that's left is to call those two." Trevor says standing beside me. I nodded and we walk back into the living room. I see the two of them still playing. "Guys the food is-" I am cut off by the ringing of the door bell. I watch as Trevor move to the door with a confused expression. I guess he wasn't expecting anyone. Then Trevor walks in with two boxes of PIZZA?! "Oh yea we ordered pizza just in case you burn our food." Roy says. I glare at him. "YOU IDIOT!!!"

Time skip~

"Wow the noodles are really good." Roy compliments.  "That isn't going to change anything, I'm still angry with you." I say while glaring. I get a call and head out of the dining hall. Picking it up I spoke, "Hello?" "Hey where are you?" Lucy speaks through the other end. "Oops I'm sorry I skipped class and could you do me a favour?" "Sure what is it?" "Could you let Mr. James know that I was sick so I couldn't attend the class?" "Sure and next time tell me before you leave I was worried sick!" "I'm so sorry lulu." I apologise "k anyways have fun." "K bye." I say and hang. After we are done eating we sit down on the couch in the living room. We decided to watch a movie and in the middle I felt sleepy. Trevor notices me trying to keep my eyes open. "You can go sleep in my room." He suggests. "What?" I ask. "Your sleepy and I can clearly see it, you can go sleep. We will wake you up after the movie." He says and guides me to the room while Roy and Sam continue watching the movie. I was about to lay down when, "your gonna sleep in that?" He asks. I frown and look at my clothes. Yea probably not a good idea to sleep with my college shirt. I watch as he walks toward his closet and pull out one of his hoodie. "Here wear this." He says and throws his hoodie to me. I catch it and say thanks. He leaves the room and I quickly change and lay down falling into a deep sleep.

"Scarlet." I hear someone calling my name but I wanted to sleep more so I turn around and pull my blanket up. "Scarlet wake up." "Sam please I wanna sleep. Five more minutes." I say. Suddenly my blanket is pulled off and coldness enters my body. I wake up and I am surprise to see Trevor. "You finally woke up." He says sighing. "Come on your brother and Roy are leaving." He says and I jump up. "Oh they are leaving? K I'm gonna change." I say and grab my shirt and run into the washroom. I come out and find him still there waiting for me. I hand him the hoodie. "Thanks." I say and he puts it back in the closet. We walk out and walk towards the door. "Scarlet come fast mom must be worried." Sam says. "What time is it?"I ask. "Around 8:30." Roy says. Wow that's veryyyy late. I put on my shoes and Roy asks, "wait I don't have my keys and I can't go back to college to get them." "Oh here." I say pulling out his spare keys that he had given me from my jacket pockets. All there three of them look at me weirdly. "What?" I asked. "You had them the whole time?" "Yea..." I FORGOT I HAD THEM WHEN WE WERE AT ROY'S HOUSE!!! I laugh and say a small sorry. I watch as Roy and Sam hugs Trevor. Trevor looks at me and assumes that I would not hug him. Well I was about to not but he's a good guy so why not? I hug him. "Goodnight Trevor." I say and smile. He smiles back.

"Good night, Scarlet."