"So... you are my soulmate?"

As the sound of the door bell rings, I jump out of my bed and sprint towards the door,on the way I am scolded by my mom. "Scarlet watch where you are running! you might fall!" "Sorry mom." I managed to spit out while still running. Reaching the door, I swing it open. "Where are my ice creams?" was the first thing I asked the boy of the same age standing in front of me. "Seriously? Your concerned about your ice cream and not about me?" He asked pouting. "I'm sorry but you know I love ice cream." I reason. Taking his hand, I began to pull him gently into my house. "Oh Roy its been long since I saw you." My mom said embracing the boy. "Yes auntie." He said smiling.

I started walking upstairs with Roy who was now happily munching on some cookies that My mom had given him. "Where's your bro?" He asked. "I don't know, probably gaming with his 'new best friend'." Opening the door to the game room I find my dear brother gaming on the PC while taking to his friend through his headphones. "YESSSS WE MADE IT!!! TREV YOU ARE REALLY A GOOD GAMER!" He shouts excited. "Sam! shut up, your screaming!" I shouted. "Oh you called Roy over?" Sam asked smiling at Roy. "Yea I did. Now if you will be a good brother please let us use the game room now."I said crossing my arms. "Uh dude lets game some other time. My little sis wants to play her princess game. AH!" "Say that again and I will break your back." I hissed. Saying goodbye to his friend, he walked over to Roy. "Why is she so moody today?" He asked Roy as he was her best friend. "Jen." "What did she do now?" "Well Jen just made fun of her not having a boyfriend." "So what... as if Jen has one." Sam states. "Yea I know but she's got eyes on your 'new best friend' you know?"Roy said. "She does? Wow I didn't know." He said surprised. "You guys seriously need to learn how to whisper."I Commented . "Speaking of 'new best friend'." Roy clears his throat startled by my comment. "When are you gonna make him meet us?" "Tomorrow at the college." Sam said. "Is he our age?" Roy asks. "Nah he is my age." Sam informs. "Well I am excited to meet him." Says Roy with a chirp.

After gaming for 3 hours ~

"Hey Scar lets go out to the new cafe and check it out?" Said Roy. "Um okay I'm hungry." "Good." He says and smiles at me. The both of us head out of the house walking towards the new cafe. Reaching there I observed that the cafe was filled with people. "Huh new but crowded. It must be a good cafe." Remarks Roy.

Suddenly when Roy was asking me what I wanted to have he noticed something. "Scarlet." "What?" I asked worried as he was looking at me weirdly. "Y-Your eyes..."

Her eyes were glowing. Glowing purple in specific.

"They're purple."Roy said shocked. "What?! Oh my gosh. That means my soulmate is near, right?" I said panicked. "Yea." "We gotta find him." I said standing up from my seat and walking around the place in search of my soulmate. While walking around, I bumped into someone. "Oops I'm sorry."I muttered. I was about to walk away without looking at that person. "Wait." Said a deep but soothing voice. A gentle grip on my arm stopped me from walking away. Looking up I meet a pair of purple glowing eyes, the eyes of my soulmate.

"So... You are my soulmate?"