Skipping college

"you both told me that you found your soulmate at the same time and I thought what if it's you both and guess what I was right." Sam says while chuckling. After a few seconds I took in what just happened. Ok Scarlet just chill your soulmate is your brother's best friend. But it felt weird the whole time. Trevor was staring at me, not like a creep just small stares but I'm not used to it. Oh yea I finally got his name and it's Trevor. He seemed cool and he loves gaming so that's nice and he seems to be a quiet guy but you never know.

Skip to last class for the day~

Trevor, Roy and I were walking towards our last class. Trevor said that his class was at the same direction of ours so he tagged along. Something tells me that his class isn't in our direction. I was lost in my thoughts and was woken up when Roy nudged me. "Yea?" "We were planning on skipping the last class wanna join?" He asks me. I take a moment to think. Well it's just the last class plus it's my least favourite one so I don't see why not? "Um okay." We turned around and headed to the exit. While walking we heard some footsteps coming our way which made us stop and look around to hide but the hallway was empty and had no class rooms. I was starting to get scared. Trevor moved and stood in front of me. I was confused but didn't think about it much. The person had stopped in their track, probably because they saw us. I couldn't see who it was until I heard a familiar voice. "What are you guys doing here?" I slowly moved from behind of Trevor and saw Sam standing in front of us. He eyes finally caught my presence and, " what are you doing here aren't you supposed to be at class?" He scolded me. "Bro we were gonna skip the last class and game." Roy said. "She agreed?" "Yea." "That's the first."Sam said surprised. Well if you don't know my brother and Roy are professionals on skipping school without being noticed. Whereas me this is my first time. They had asked me to come with them but on those days I had to study or the class was important so I mostly refused. That's why Sam is surprised.

Sam joined with us and we were almost out of the college. Roy and Sam were walking in the front and were followed behind Trevor and me. I don't know why but Trevor has been around me a lot. "Guys we have to pass by a teachers staff room." Roy informed us. We nodded our heads and were about to sneak past the room. The door of the room opened and we started to panic. Sam found an empty classroom and pushed Roy inside and went in as well. I just froze. Trevor found the janitor's room and pulled me in with him. The room was quite filled and there was not much space to fit two people. Trevor was standing near the door opening it slightly to see whether the teacher had left. That's when I noticed something. We both were so close to each other. Trevor hadn't noticed it as he was busy looking out. I slowly moved backwards to create some space when I accidentally hit the mop behind me. I turned back and saw that mop was heading towards me. I closed my eyes ready for the impact. .....Nothing happened? I opened my eyes and saw that Trevor had held the mop in place. But he had moved forward to do so and guess what the space that I made was no longer there. Trevor finally noticed the closeness. We both just stood there not moving. I slowly tried to move towards the door to create space again. But this time he put his hand on the door right next to my head. I looked up at him in surprise. My back was now pressed against the door. I watched as Trevor's lustful eyes slowly drop down to my lips. He slowly moves forward. Suddenly the door behind me swung open making me lose my balance and fall on my butt. Ouch. I heard two people laughing. They were the one and only Roy and Sam. "Idiots." I spit. Trevor offer me his hand and I gladly accepted it as none of this idiots would. After that we walked out of college and got onto the bus to Roy's house.

At Roy's apartment ~

We are now standing in front of Roy's house door. I watch as Roy digs his hand into his jean pocket to get the key out, but I see his eyes widen after a while. "Roy don't tell me." I said in disbelief. "Well seems like I left my keys at my locker." Roy says while laughing shamelessly. "So what now?" Sam asks. "Well my apartment is nearby if you guys want we could go there." Trevor says. We all agreed as there was no point of going back. Entering Trevor's apartment my jaw drops down looking at the interior. The whole house was decorated with black and modern decor. It was like my dream house. "You guys sit down in the living room and I will go change into some comfy clothes." He said and walked off into a hallway. Sam has been here before a few times. "Hey bro I need to use the washroom, could you show me where it is?"I ask and Sam nods walking into the same hallway as I follow right behind. Sam stops at a door and says, " here's the washroom." I thank him and open the door. As soon as I open the door I am pushed inside and the door behind me is closed. That's when I notice. My dear brother had locked me in with Trevor. I look up and see Trevor looking at me confused. Thankfully he had changed his clothes. "What are you doing here?" He asks. " I asked Sam to show me the washroom and he pushed me here." I say. "Oh." I look around his room and it was quite clean. I'm impressed cause both Sam and Roy have dirty rooms. My eyes lands on his desk which had a few papers. I walked to his desk and took one of the thin sheets between my fingers . It was a drawing of a wolf. It was beautiful. "What are you doing? And don't touch that." I jumped as his voice was now closer and I was right as I looked up and found that he was right in front of me. He snatched his drawings from my hands and the desk, holding it up far from my reach. "Hey they are so pretty! I wanna see the rest." I say and grab the chair and stand on top of it to reach his hands. I grab the papers and say a small victory yes. The chair under me started to wobble making me lose my balance and fall out. Trevor reached in just on time to hold me from falling. As I look at him I notice a door on the other end of the room. That must be the washroom I thought and made a run for it. Lucky I was right. Before closing the door I turned around to face Trevor. " Yo I still have your drawings." I say with a smirk on my face while waving the paper at him and then I close the door. After finishing my business. I walk out and head straight towards his desk and place his drawings back. They all were so beautiful. I turned towards the door which led to the hallway and walked over. I was about to twist the knob when a hand held my arm and turned me around. I was now gently pushed against the door by Trevor. I looked into his eyes. "T-Trevor?" I shutter. Why did I shutter? And his grip on my arm is giving me goosebumps. He smirks and leans in closer. I could feel his breath on my left ear. He then whispers with his deep voice.

"Don't you think you deserve a punishment for what you did, Scarlet?"