Chapter 13: Happily Ever After

Justin's P.O.V.

Standing at the end of the aisle, I held my hands together. My palms grew sweaty. Taking deep breathes, I grew nervous. To be honest, I wasn't sure why I was so nervous. I just was.

Looking out in the audience, I saw so many people. There were people from my tour, other celebrities, then the media that Scooter had allowed in; which Selena and I weren't fans of. But of course we had to go along with it for Scooter. (Trust me I tired to convince him to not let them in. But he's my manager, so I had to listen to him.)

Now looking at Chase and Ryan, I grew confused. Why was Chase in the middle? He was supposed to be at the end. Well if that's the way they wanted it. They should've run it over with me, but oh well. I was here to get married to Selena. Not to worry about Ryan and Chase switching spots.

The doors then opened. My eyes went to the end of the aisle. Through the doors came Taylor. She had her eyes locked on me. Then she flashed a smile at me. Smiling back at her, I then watched her. Taylor came up to the stage and stood on the other side.

Now the doors came open and out came Barbara. Her eyes were locked in mine. She was staring at me like the first time we meet in the trailer. Clearing my throat, I then looked down at the floor. Once I saw Barbara's feet reach the stage, I looked back up.

My heart raced. There was only one more bridesmaid; which was Ruby. Then it would be the flower girl; whom is Scooter's niece. Then it would be Selena walking down the aisle, along side Scooter.

Then Ruby came out the doors. She had a wide smile across her face. Smiling at her, I began to become more nervous. Ruby walked up on stage. She shot one last quick smile at me as she passed by. Smiling back, I then brought my attention back to the doors.

Scooter's niece then came down the aisle. She had a flower crown made out of red roses. Then she threw deep red rose petals out of the basket she was carrying. Her dress was almost the same shade as the roses. Maybe it was two or three shades lighter.

She had a huge smile. Some of her teeth were missing. She was just so adorable. As she threw the rose petals she spun around in circles. Then she hit the floor. The audience gasped. Instead of crying, she busted out laughing.

She then blushed of embarrassment. Then she ran off to the third row where her mother was sitting. Smiling, I watched her continue to blush. Then "Here Comes the Bride" began to play. My heart flipped into my stomach.

Everyone rose and looked at the end of the aisle. Then Selena came out with her arm linked with Scooter's. She was holding a similar bouquet to the rest of her bridesmaids; except her bouquet was bigger. Smiling at her, my smile never left my face.

Selena was wearing a pale ivory dress, where the top was covered in jewels, it also poofed out with the jewels scattered over it. The veil was falling perfectly, and it had crystal accents throughout it. Selena then looked up. She then looked up.

Our eyes met, and I felt like Selena and I were the only ones in the room. She smiled at me, making my smile grow as wide as possible. Our eyes never left each other as she continued to walk down the aisle.

Selena looked like a princess. I mean she always did. Just seeing her in the dress...The moment was perfect. Selena is a princess, and I intend to treat her like that for the rest of my life.

As Selena reached the end of the aisle, the music died down. Everyone went back to sitting down. Walking down the short steps, I went over to Scooter and Selena. Taking a deep breathe, the nerves seemed to be going away.

Scooter then unlinked his arm from Selena. Selena then took my hand. Scooter nodded at me, as he took the bouquet from Selena. I would have to remember to thank him again for doing this. Scooter then took his seat.