KJ Apa [1]

KJ APA | Fem!Reader

cute, i guess?

__________________________________

[dix-sept]

Y/n's POV

"Shit, shit—fuck! Holy shit—"

"Fuck, fuck, fuck—yes!"

I chanted as I shot all the zombies in the screen. The game ended with a loud explosion of the grenade that I threw along with the deceased bodies flying away and a large set of bold yellow letters that appeared on screen that spelled out 'VICTORY'.

I huffed out the breath that I was holding in and placed the controller on the pillow that was resting on my lap. I reached my hand over to the other side of the couch for my water bottle. As the bottle came in contact with my hand, I unscrewed the cap and took large gulps of the cool liquid.

Setting the bottle on the coffee table in front of me, I moved the things off my lap and stood up. I stretch my limbs and hear the satisfying cracks of my body. I sighed and head to the kitchen in search for a snack. My feet dragged me to the pantry and I scanned the different snacks that were organized well. As I scanned the snacks, my eyes widened and the corners of my lips turn upwards into a huge grin as I see the huge stack of KitKat chocolate bars.

'KJ must have bought some more for me. God, I love that man so much.' I thought happily and grabbed two bars before ripping one of them and shoving it in my mouth.

I moan at the taste of the chocolate as my tongue came in contact with the heavenly bar. With the second bar in my mouth that was halfway finished, I left the pantry. On my way to the living room, I threw the wrappers in a nearby bin and finally got a hold of my water bottle. I took gulps of the liquid to avoid getting a scratchy throat.

I checked the time on the clock that was hung up on the wall to see that it was already one in the morning. My hands turned the television off and I returned all the things back to where they were. I sighed as I thought of KJ coming home late tonight. I dimmed the lights and pushed my way through the hallway and into the bedroom that I share with KJ.

As soon as I set my phone down on the bedside table, my phone rang and the image and name of my best friend, Madelaine, came in sight. My finger swiped to answer the call and when I brought the phone by my ear, I heard Madelaine shuffling around.

"Mads?"

"Oh, Y/n! You might want to get your husband. He is literally so drunk right now. He can't even stand up on his own, and he didn't want anyone to help him at all for some reason." Madelaine's voice came through the phone in a worried tone as she explained.

"Oh my god! I literally reminded him earlier not to get too excited. He never listens. I'll be there soon to pick him up and can you send me the location, Mads?"

"Yeah, of course. I have to go, KJ is about to trip on nothing. Byeee—" The call ended and I hurried off to wear some decent clothes.

I grabbed a nearby black jacket that KJ owns, pulling it over my white shirt and put on some black basketball shorts. I slipped on some white Air Force 1's over my long black socks. Grabbing my phone and keys before leaving, I locked up the apartment. I rushed down the stairs in a hurry to pick up my drunk husband from where Madelaine is.