Camila Mendes [1]

CAMILA MENDES | Fem!Reader

smut

__________________________________

[treize]

*reader is g!p*

Third Person's POV

It is a Friday night in the middle of the school year and the female soccer captain decided to host a party. The three-story mansion is crowded and sweaty bodies danced around with drinks and blunts in their hands. The living room had loud music playing and it thumped in everyone's chests. All the hormonal teenagers had their own body dancing—more like, grinding on each other—to the beat. Girls grinded their behinds on a person's lower front. It never mattered—whether it was a boy or a girl—because all they want is a good fuck.

A girl stood at the corner of the house as she watched every single person in the room being their horny selves. She raised her red cup of water and wrapped her lips on the rim to take a sip. Her eyes roamed around the room in search for a certain blonde.

Camila was never fond of parties. She found parties wasteful and annoying. She was and still is antisocial and preferred to stay in bed with a good book in her hands. The girl hated socializing with people and the party wasn't helping. Her friend, Lili, dragged her to the party and left her. She couldn't leave the blonde even if she wanted to. Camila is always the designated driver, and she didn't want her friend to be shitfaced and to do something stupid while at it.

Her blonde friend dragged her to this party in exchange for not bothering her for the rest of the year to go to a party. She couldn't resist the offer—especially when Lili added in an extra offer to buying boxes of pizza for the dark-haired girl—free of charge—anytime the girl would want them.

Camila fiddled with the hem of her short skirt that Lili picked out for her. Normally, she would wear some joggers, sweatpants, and hoodies on a daily but this—this is insane for her. She couldn't have been more mad at her friend for forcing her to go to a party on a night before work, but she held it in since she'll be getting her own freedom for making her own decisions—and the pizza. It's always about the food for Camila. Camila started getting mad at her best friend's actions since the blonde actually promised to never leave her side but guess what? She actually left the second they got in the house.

Camila huffed, giving up on the search for her friend and decided to just sulk at the corner of the house. She left to the kitchen in the house and got another red cup and poured in a random drink. She filled it up halfway and took a sip. Her face scrunched up at the bitter taste as her throat burned from the alcohol. A chuckle voiced out in the empty kitchen and startled Camila.

Camila turned to the direction of the sound and clutched her chest to stop the erratic beating of her heart. She faced a girl who was leaning on the counter at the other side of the room. The girl had on a white crop top, black ripped jeans, and black boots. The girl's leather jacket is over her clothes and the girl's crop top displayed her six-pack abs. Camila flushed at the sight and looked up at the girl's face who was swirling her own drink in her hand.

It was the school's badass, Y/n Y/l/n. She caused a lot of trouble in school but still managed to have outstanding grades. She managed to keep her marks close to a hundred and is always the valedictorian every year. Y/n isn't the usual badass who picks on the nerds—she picks on the bullies. She was clearly against bullying and have always kept the 'nerds' safe from the bullies. Y/n was not only known for that but also for being the soccer captain who is actually the one hosting the party of the night. Camila didn't know who hosted the party. It all changed as soon as she noticed the painting on the wall of Y/n's family that she realized she is going to her crush's party.