Jughead Jones [1]

JUGHEAD JONES | Fem!Reader

sad shit

__________________________________

[deux]

Jughead cried out for help in the rain as he held your bloody body in his arms. The salty rain running down his face along with his never-ending tears. You looked at him and tried to move and cup his face but pain shot on your chest and you grunted.

Jughead cried and shouted for help and when nobody came, he stood up from the ground with you in his arms. Your eyes started to get droopy and you didn't want to close it just yet. You didn't want to die, hell, you are just seventeen.

You still wanted to go on countless dates with the one year older boy, to go on races with him using both of your motorbikes, to go on school dances, to go and have last minutes vacations, to marry him, and to have his children. You cried in pain as he held you closer running all the way to the hospital.

start of flashback

All you wanted was to fix the problem you both had but, he left his trailer with the door slammed shut as your body shuddered and your tears running down your face. You went after him but found him in front of a Ghoulie with a gun facing him.

You didn't know what to do so you ran as fast as you could in front of him and blocked the shot with your body. He shot right at the left side of your chest. You immediately fell in Jughead's arms as the Ghoulie ran for dear life down the road. Blood seeped through Jughead's graphic t-shirt that you wore and your hands covered in blood.

"What the fuck, Y/n. Why did you do that? It's all my fault, fuck. Fuck, I'm sorry, baby. Please stay awake for me, please. I can't live without you." He cried and called for help.

You tried to do him a favor and did your best to stay awake. Thoughts running your mind of how much you wanted to live. He rocked your body close to him and tried calling for help. He took out his phone but it ran out of battery. He threw it in the ground and raised you and ran to the hospital.

end of flashback

Jughead's cries and heavy breaths were the only things that are heard other than your groans and your pain. Jughead reached the town hospital and ran through the doors and screamed for help.

Nurses ran to your body as they placed you in a stretcher and called for doctors to attend the injury. Jughead ran after you but was stopped by a male nurse and told him to calm down and that they would handle it.

Jughead calmed down for the sake of other patients and nurses then went to take a phone call.

"Hello?" Archie's voice sound through the telephone.

"Archie. It's Y/n, she got shot. We're in the hospital, please help me. I-I'm scared Arch." Jughead sobbed and Archie knew he had to be there for you both so, he bid Jughead goodbye and ran to get his jacket on and called everyone to the hospital.

Everyone stopped what they were doing that very instant and headed to the hospital for you and Jughead. Archie, Veronica, Betty, Kevin, Cheryl, Josie, Reggie, Moose, Fangs, Toni, and Sweet Pea were there.