Toni Topaz [1]

TONI TOPAZ | Fem!Reader

smut

__________________________________

[neuf]

It is the middle of the night and Y/n can't seem to sleep. She tossed and turned in her bed for hours, and she can't find a comfortable position to sleep in. She tried all the different positions she could think of — the fetus, on her back, on her stomach, on her side, everything.

After an attempt to fix herself one last time, by plopping on her bed, she gave up. Her nerves zoomed up the roof, and she grumbled and groaned. She takes a deep breath, holds it for a few seconds, and breathes out. Repeating the actions, she calmed herself just by a tiny bit. She closes her eyes and tried to count sheep.

One little sheep. Two little sheep. Three little sheep. Four pretty sheep. Five baby she-

A loud thump startles Y/n as she jumps off her bed and lands on her butt on the floor. She grabbed her metal bat that was lying at the corner of her room and raises it, ready to strike. She walks to her window cautiously. Y/n unlocks the window and is greeted by a groan underneath. The y/h/c haired girl looks down and spots her best friend, Toni, who is rubbing her hand on the back of her head while laying across the grass.

"What the hell are you doing here late at night, Toni?" Y/n questions.

"I couldn't sleep, so I came to see you. You know how I have trouble sleeping and whenever I get to have my beauty sleep, as you call it, it's with you." The shorter girl reasons with a sheepish smile, still rubbing her head.

Y/n blushes at Toni's statement and lays the bat on the wall. She thought of how Toni thought of her first when she couldn't sleep and the fact Toni sleeps better with Y/n cuddled against her. She grins and looks at Toni who just pushed off the ground and dusted her clothes off from the dirt.

"You know, you could've knocked on the door. Like how a normal person would normally do?" The girl, who leaned over the windowsill, asks with a playful tone.

"If I did, it wouldn't be romantic. But, I guess I failed." Toni shrugs, looking up at Y/n with her nose scrunching up to see her clearly through the darkness.

The taller girl's face flushed in a deeper shade of red as she shrinks back in her window. She wonders off in her room and tries to find a distraction to avoid the shorter girl and her cute comments. She paces around her room, reminding herself that Toni is just her friend and all that she is doing is just meat in a friendly way.

Outside the house, Toni just stands there confused as to why Y/n immediately disappeared. As soon as her eyes adjusted to the darkness, she was met by an empty window. The short girl walks back over to the tree and climbs it once more and does it successfully. She climbs up the tree and stops by the window. She reaches over to the window ledge and grasps it tightly before climbing in safely this time.

Toni sees Y/n who is still pacing around the room like a maniac and holds in a giggle. She places down the bag of food she ordered from Pop's on her way over, that she thankfully placed on a flat spot on the tree before she landed on her butt. The shorter girl walks over to Y/n and holds her on the shoulders, "What's going on?" Toni chuckles.

"It's nothing." The y/h/c haired girl lies and tries to keep her composure and avoid the heat grazing on her skin from the touch of the shorter girl.

The shorter girl raises her eyebrow but decided not to question it and instead, head over to the desk to bring the food in front of Y/n. She takes out the packed burgers and cheese fries along with the cold milkshakes. She hands over the steaming burger and cheesy fries to Y/n and the other girl gratefully accepts it before sitting on the smooth wooden floor. The short girl sits beside her friend and picked up a fry to pop in her mouth with the taller girl.