Sweet Pea [1]

SWEET PEA | Fem!Reader

sweet

__________________________________

[dix]

Y/n's POV

"Okay guys! You did a great job today. I'll see you all tomorrow morning at the bus." I said to my basketball team and dismissed them.

Using the hem of my shirt, I wipe the sweat that rolled down my forehead and walked over to the bleachers where I left my bag. I took my bottle of water out and took a huge gulp. I wiped my sweaty face once more with a towel and packed my belongings.

Tomorrow is going to be a huge day. A huge fucking day. Prescott Academy, one of the most outstanding and influential schools in the city, is competing with Riverdale High, our competition regarding being the best. I still believe we are the best though despite the people who still tries to compare. Through all these years, Prescott Academy and Riverdale High has been competing against each other for years and both parties has been undefeated to other schools except for the other best school.

I have heard about what's happening at Riverdale a couple of times before. What I have heard people say is shitass crazy as fuck. That freaking town is cursed as hell and I know that. That town has been having countless crazy cases with murders. I bet that town was made by the devil. It's literally crazy since it consists of these murderers, gangs, drugs, and just a lot of that Southside and Northside beef. In the past year, I heard the town just got a lot worse for one murder. One fucking murder for a guy named Jason Blossom. I practically knew who the murderer was when I heard the news. I knew it was his father because he looks like one creepy, psycho guy that kills their son who doesn't want to run their business.

Tomorrow, we are competing against The Snakes, Riverdale High's Men's Basketball Team. Long name but, whatever. We haven't competed with their basketball team since last year so, I'm excited to beat their asses again. I heard they had a major upgrade about some new people joining in which makes me a little nervous but I still feel great. I think. You may be wondering why I am competing with their basketball team.

Well, I, Y/n Y/l/n, am the captain of the well-known Prescott Academy's Men-with-one-woman's Varsity Basketball Team. We call ourselves The Mustangs. I have actually been on the team for nearly four years now. When basketball season is over, I join soccer then followed by track. I put my all in academics but more so in sports. Being the only girl in all the Men's sports teams are kind of weird but I got used to it when I finished my first year.

The guys have been my best friends ever since other than that, girls I call my friends, Alex and Kit. They are the people who I actually work hard for just to make them proud other than my parents. My parents, however, are always working. I get that my father's company is rising to fame incredibly fast and my mother's modeling agency is becoming more demanding but I need my parents too. Sometimes, I just cry like a little baby when I'm home alone because I miss my parents.

On my first year in high school, they attended all my games. Every single one. They cheered me on to the point where my mom actually wore a cheerleading outfit with pom poms and her face painted. That day, my mom's sad crazy ass nearly tripped down the bleachers as she did her so called "routine". Fortunately, my dad was there to keep her steady and avoid her from falling.

On my second year, they barely attended any of my games. They were occupied with work, and I was devastated to say the least. The first time they didn't, my friends tried their best to comfort me and nothing worked. I had to hold it all in during the game when I did not catch one glimpse of my amazingly crazy parents. On that day, I put everything of me which I didn't know I had it in the first place, in the court. I shot a solid eighty points by myself. My coach was amazed and signed me up for captain which was the only good thing that night.