𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣

Start from the beginning

" I might have misunderstood but I'm still leaving. I apologise if all this while I did hurt your feelings in any possible way. You have been such a great partner. But I don't want to keep causing unhappiness. You deserve happiness and a better life, without me in the chapter. For the last time, I love you. I have been loving you so dearly that it might be hard but I'll leave. Thankyou Mark, if there's fate, we will cross path "

Jackson finished his last sentence and went in a taxi, with his luggage. Mark stood, watching the figure slowly disappearing. Even though his heart and mind wanted to stop the younger, his body couldn't move at all.

" If this is what you want, goodbye, Jackson "

Mark said, as his tears slowly run through his cheeks, down to the ground. Mark walked back to his house, sweating and his body are getting weaker as the place he were at are 2 hours away from his house. He felt alot of vibration, probably the others had known Jackson's decision too. He unlocked the door using his fingerprint and went inside, the dark, quiet house. Just few days ago, it was a bright house filled with laughters. Mark went straight to his bed and collapse, as he was too weak to even think. On the other hand, the others had found Jackson and talked, before Jackson eventually met Mark. They tried to stop Jackson but nothing worked out.

" Did Mark pick up or replied any of the calls or texts? "

Jaebeom asked the others, as they could only shake their head and sighed.

" I think by now.. Jackson would have met him "

Jinyoung said, as something caught Bambam's attention.

" House.. Mark hyung.. He's at his house. He have no where else to go if he isn't at Han River "

Bambam said, as everyone nodded in agreement. As soon as they reached right infront of Mark's house doorstep, they realised something.

" Oh my god... Are you all dumb? Mark live on Level 8, not 7 "

Yugyeom pointed that out, making everyone having the urge to laugh but didn't because it isn't the right time to. They quickly rushed up to the correct level. As soon as there wasn't any reply when they rang the bell, Bambam press in the password.

" Hyung! Where are you "

Jinyoung shouted as soon as he entered, followed by the others.

" Oh no, not again. It's happening again "

Youngjae said, as the other guys know what he is referring to. Jaebeom quickly called down Dr. Han, the same doctor who was in charge of Mark when he fainted last year. Upon hearing Mark's situation, Dr Han rushed to his patient house while asking the guys to wet towels with cold water and place it on Mark's body. As soon as Dr Han arrives, the guys was relief. Maybe what worst is that Dr Han Jisung is Jackson's far cousin.

" Did hyung caused a scene again? Mark hyung really can't get stressed & fall back into his depressive episode... It's dangerous for him "

Dr Han told the guys as soon as he got in the house. The guys nodded and could only sigh, knowing Mark is in a dangerous state. Dr Han then wemt to talk to Youngjae because we all know that they're in a relationship.

" Please take good care of Mark hyung. Visit him often, call me if anything, alright? "

Dr Han said, as Youngjae nodded and they bid goodbye with a hug. After Dr Han has done what is needed and left, the guys sat in the living room to talk.

" Anyone know where Jackson decided to go to? "

Jaebeom asked, and Jinyoung nodded.

" He went back HongKong "

Jinyoung replied, as others could just blankly stare on the floor.

" Will their fate brings them together one day? And will their path crossed with one another as they are still longing for the happiness they want with each other? "

Youngjae asked.

" I was afraid of letting go of you

" I was afraid of letting go of you. But I had to let go of you "