Chapter 1

(I do not, nor have I ever, owned the rights to the story of Sherlock Holmes, or the plot on BBC1. This is a silly little story that is meant for entertainment.

On that note, this story is my original idea. Please do not plagiarize or steal my idea. I've put lots of hard work into this.

Thank you, and enjoy!)

The repeated sound of water dripping from the ceiling was the only thing keeping Alexis sane. It was the only sound other than her own moans and groans that she could hear.

She tried to stand up, but couldn't make her legs support her. She didn't know how long she had been here, but she hadn't had anything to eat in a while, and was starting to feel very weak.

She didn't know what she was doing here. She didn't know how she ended up here. All she remembered was a needle in her neck, and Trevor.

Trevor.

Just then, the door opened and light poured into the otherwise dark room. "Hiya, Lex-"

"Don't call me that." Alexis tried to sound menacing, but her voice came out as a weak whimper.

Trevor held a hand over his chest as if he had been shot, a mock expression of surprise on his face. "Alexis, you wound me." A grin spread on his face as he dropped his hand from his chest to Alexis' chin, lifting it up to make her look up at him. "Chains look really hot on you, you know."

Alexis yanked her head away from him and growled. Her wrists felt raw where the cuffs dug into them, and the chain around her neck made sitting and moving uncomfortable. She was exhausted and weak, and felt utterly helpless.

"Oh, come on, now." Trevor pulled up a chair and sat infront of Alexis, leaning forward on his knees to look at her. "Why the long face, Lexi? You're home now. You should be happy."

"Why am I here?" Alexis spit, glaring up at the smirking boy. "What do you want with me?"

"It's not what I want. It's what the boss wants." Trevor shrugged before locking eyes with her again. "And what the boss wants, the boss gets."

"I still don't understand." Alexis asked. She tried to move so she could sit more comfortably. She leaned back against the cold wall and crossed her legs under her. "Who are you? I thought you were working for my dad before, but he says he doesn't know you."

Trevor thought for a moment, his brows furrowing a bit. "You know, I... I don't really know who she-"

"Johnson. Here. Now." A gruff voice called to him. He stood up immediately and walked just outside. Alexis could hear scolding and yelling. The door slammed shut and the room grew dark again.

She ducked her head down and stared at the floor. The darkness made her feel safe. She could imagine she was somewhere else -- anywhere else.

She felt a tear slide down her cheek, and suddenly a wave of sadness crashed violently into her. Sobs racked through her body as she thought about her life. Why couldn't she be normal? Why couldn't she have a normal life, and work at a normal job, and come home to a loving boyfriend or husband?

Sherlock.

Just thinking of Sherlock made her wish the earth would just swallow her up. She left things so awful with him, and now she may never see him again...

"Oh, Sherlock..." She sobbed softly to herself. She balled her hands into fists and stood up. "I want to see Sherlock." She said out loud. She looked up at the ceiling, around at every corner. "I know you can hear me." She growled. Her knees were shaking under her, but she didn't care. She slammed her weight against the chains, trying to pull them from the wall. "I want to see Sherlock." She repeated again, her voice hoarse and terrifying. She slammed her arms again, causing the chains to make a loud noise. "I NEED TO SEE SHERLOCK HOLMES."