"You think we need to be in drkness to see whatever this is supposed to be?"

"I don't think we have any other options. How are you feeling?"

"Good, why?"

"For no reason. Stay here and close your eyes. I will tell you when I can see it."

"Why would I need to close my eyes?"

"Because you are scared of the dark."

She closed her eyes glad to be with someone so understanding but a little bit ashamed that he discovered her secret.

----------------

Sasuke looked at the dark wall where the new inscription was supposed to be but nothing. He looked at Sakura to make sure that she was alright. He was worried about her. He never cared much for mental health. Since he was young he always thought that it was something that you can easily handle but Sakura showed him that it wasn't true.

Since her big nervous breakdown, he was always waiting for another one to come and he felt horribly guilty for that. She wasn't taking care of herself and it will eventually break her. He needed to make her stop. He had a plan for that. As soon as they will be finished in this dimension, he was planning on taking her on a journey. He was willing to sacrifice his mission to show her everything that he had seen of their world during the two years of his travels. He wanted her to rest and have an easy pregnancy and as soon as the baby will be here, he will be able to go on mission for a few weeks at the time and go back home.

"Sasuke? Can you see it?"

He smiled at her body sitting on the ground. Yes, he was willing to sacrifice everything for her and for her safety. He shook his head and looked back to the wall. His eyebrows rose when he saw a series of numbers on it. "There are numbers. Let me use a fire jutsu to light up the candles." he memorised the numbers and lit up few of the candles. "You can open your eyes."

"So?" he saw her move to the lock of the door.

"8,6,0,2,5,1,6,3,9 and 5."

She opened the door and he met her in front of it. His hand brushed her lower back following his instinct of touching her but he stopped himself and brought his hand back to him.

"We have a problem." she said.

"What is it?"

"Well... the key is in a bowl of acid."

"How do you-" he looked at the bowl and recognised the liquid from the acid dimension. "I have an idea." he searched his weapon bag and brought out a metal thread.

"This could work." she smiled at him and he froze. She stared at him and wrinkled her nose at him playfully while grabbing the thread from his hand. He did not react because of how captivated he was by her. Even after being used to see her face to the point of where he could draw it by heart, his mind was still freezing every time he witnessed her being herself. His heart still sank when she showed him a part of her personality that she wasn't showing to anyone else. Everyone saw her as this tough woman who was always smiling but he knew that deep down she was innocent and playful just like a child. He liked that because it made him laugh.

"Sasuke? Hey! I did it! What's going on with you today?"

He snapped out of it. "Nothing." his hand grabbed the key and opened the next door with a blush on his face. He really needed to get it together and fast.

He was so overwhelmed by his emotions that when he opened the door he didn't feel something jumping on him. He landed on the ground and only realised the beast that was on him. He saw its claws ready to attack but was suddenly lifted in the air and thrown away.