Chapter 5

*Kayla in the MM!
**Btw, I'm changing Kayla's hair. It's now between shoulder length and mid-back length
~~~~~~~~~~

Xavier~

"Zay."

"Zay!"

"Huh? Yea?" I asked softly when I realized Dré was calling me.

"You aight? You just spaced out." He asked, concern in his voice and on his face.

"Umm, yea, I was just thinking about something." I said while trying to regain my confidence that I had to rebuild after this.... person sitting in front of me and he came into my life.

"Oh, okay. Cause I been calling you for like almost five minutes now. They said we can go in... Are you sure everything is okay?" He asked again, his concern rising. I wanted to lie and say everything was fine, but the more I looked at him as he looked back and forth between Miguel and I, I knew he already knew something wasn't right.

"Yea....uhh... I'll tell you later.." I mumbled while looking down, not daring to look up in case I'm met with those evil eyes I've tried so hard to forget about.

"Okay... Welp.. Let's play Laser Tag!" I said after looking into his eyes, instantly calming down and going back to my "new" self when I saw care in his eyes.

"Okay, but just know that you can tell me anything, okay?" He said sincerely.

Damn... he's breaking through all my damn walls and this the first date!!!

"Okay." I said, smiling back at him before getting up, pulling him up with me, and leading him to the entrance of the arena, only to see nobody at all.

Hmm.. they're probably hiding."Ba-Zay, you go left, I'll go right." He whispered in my ear. Nodding my head I looked back at him and did something I usually wouldn't do, especially after them. I gave him a kiss on the cheek, kinda close to his lips, and ran off down the left corridor before he could say anything. Looking back really quick, I saw him still standing there, but he was smiling bright as hell and had his hand over the place where I had kissed him, his eyes following me down the corridor until he couldn't see me anymore.

Slowing down, I looked around and kept my guard up. I continued down the hall until a random hand found itself over my mouth and I was pulled back into a dead-end hallway, causing me to yell out in shock and fear, but it was muffled by a familiar hand.

"Ahhh... I miss this, don't you? The you always squirmed under me when I grabbed you like this, when you finally realized who I really was. I just love to feel you shake in fear, baby." Miguel whispered evilly in my ear, causing my eyes to widen in fear. I could feel the old me coming back and no matter how hard I tried to fight it back, the feeling of his body pressed up against me and his cold, evil hands touching me made the old me come back with a vengeance.

He flipped me around, my back against the wall and his hand over my mouth still.

"Ahh, I forgot about that. The constant look of fear in your eyes, that always turned me on the most. Even though you escaped last time I was gonna get some, didn't you, you little shit? But guess what. You can't run this time, babe. I getting me some and then after that, ima let De'Andre get some." He said and after he said his name, my blood ran cold, my body went still with pure terror, and I just stared at him in horror as I felt a liquid substance run down my face.

"Aww don't cry baby, we're gonna treat that body right, well after we do our daily routine of course." He said with an evil smile on his face before I finally let out the scream I've been holding in the entire time I've been in his presence.

*POP*

"Shut the fuck up you little bitch!!" He hissed at me after he back handed me hard as shit, making me hit the wall behind me and I slid down to the ground, not making a sound.

Not after the last time.....

My body shook in fear even more after that thought went through my head.

"Yell like that again and wa-" He started to yell at me, drawing back to hit me again, but was cut off by somebody grabbing his harm and punching the SHIT out of his face, making him hit the wall right next to me, but he jumped right back up.

As they fought, Miguel losing terribly, I looked up to see my savior and slight, SLIGHT, smile graced itself on my face as I realized who it was.

Dré.

Dré, with nothing but pure rage in his eyes, three-pieced Miguel, knocking him out immediately. Once Miguel hit the floor, Dré's eyes flew straight to me and his eyes softened before he ran over to me, whispering soothing words into my ears as he picked me up and rushed me out the building and to the car, but no matter what he said, I felt like I was paralyzed. Yes I could look around with my eyes and move my head, but besides that, it was like I never even had a body.

"Baby, please answer me! Zay! Come on! Say something please!" He yelled in my face pleadingly.

"Zay, baby, please! Just say one thing! Please, babe!" He pleaded with me, his eyes starting to glisten.

"Help." Was all whispered before the familiar feeling of my body shaking took over.

"Oh my God! Babe!! Breathe!" Dré yelled, tears finally running down his face as he looked back and forth from me to the road as he sped somewhere.

"Baby, please calm down! Please!" Was all I heard him yell before I felt my eyes roll back and that familiar feeling of darkness and unconsciousness overtook me, and I gladly welcomed it with open arms.

~~~~~~~~~~

*Sorry for the shortness and sorry for taking a while to post. Anyways, how's it so far? Comment & Vote.