Chapter 2:

Xavier's~

"Hello... you aight?" André asked.

"Huh? I mean y-yea I'm ok. Just thinking about something... well.. let's get this tour on the road." I said quickly, feeling a slight blush coming on and quickly turning around to walk away, but was stopped by a smirking Jazz.

"Mmmhnmm. I see you Zayy." She said while smirking and trying to stifle her laugh.

"Shut up, Jazz." I said while smiling and blushing harder than before.

"Oooo Zayyy." She said while cracking up.

"Ugh!! Shut the hell up! Alright guys, follow me." I huffed at Jazz and said to the group. Kay and Ty were walking behind laughing along with Jazz.

As we showed them around, every time I would turn around, Mr. Walking Yumminess would be staring at me with those sexy ass eyes, making me want to just pounce on that ass, BUT, as usual, I kept control and kept doing my job...

Wish my job was to pounce on dat ass...... STOP!! I just need to stop. He probably don't even like me..

"Okay, well that's the end of the tour. If you still need help finding your classes, just come up to one of us and ask and we'll do our best to help you. We hope you have a great time here at HCHS." Ty said, acting all professional.

"Lawd have mercy! Did you see all them sexy thangs! I just wanted to walk up to one of them and be like 'Come to mama. Just come to mama.'" Ty said with her head down, arms out, and her fingers making the "come here" gesture. Now that's the real Tyleik I know and love.

"Girl you stupid, but they was aight." I said while walking over to the bench in the lobby and pulling out my phone.

"Mhm. Yea, they all 'aight' except for that one guy that had you blushing and stuff. What was his name again??" Kay asked, tryna be funny.

"Aaaannnddddrrrréééé." Jazz said tauntingly.

"I don't know what y'all are talking about." I said, looking away from them.

"You know exactly what we're talking about Mr. Sir." Ty said, looking at me with her hands on her hips.

"Whatever guys. It's not like somebody like him would like somebody like me." I said while looking away from them and back to my phone.

"Zay lo-"

"Hey, sorry to interrupt y'all, but I have a question about my schedule." André said, interrupting Ty from whatever she was about to say.

"Watcha need hun?" Jazz asked slightly flirtatiously, probably trying to make me jealous... which was actually working but I wasn't about to admit it to her.

"I wanted to know where this class was. I was listening when y'all were explaining everything but I don't remember hearing about this one." He said while showing us said class on his schedule.

"Oh, that's at the S.T.E.M. Center.... Zay here actually has that class the same block you do." Jazz said while giving me a little side smirk. I gave her that 'don't you dare' look, but of course...

Her ass dared!

"He can show you where it is since that's both of y'alls second block." Jazz said while smiling, making my head snap toward her with the meanest mug ever.

"Aight, thanks. When it's time to go can you just come and get me? Ima be over there with my friends." He asked.

"Yeah... I'll be over there wh-"