Chapter 10: Part 2

*(New) Jake, Zay, Dré and Tay in the MM!
**If you've already read this chapter, then just skip to the bottom because I added some things I had originally forgot.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tay~

After Zay left with Dré, I got everything I needed to take with me and called Zay's mom to let her know she could come get me.

"Hey Mrs. Pam, he left. You can come get me now." I said after she answered on the second ring.

"Aight, make sure you got your training clothes, any braces you need, and the weapon or weapons you want to train with today. We gonna be here for a while." She said, panting kind of hard. From the sound if it, I could tell she was sparing with somebody and talking to me at the same time.

"Aight, I already got everything packed and ready to go so once you get here we can go straight back, no hesitations."

"Okay good. I'm on my way to the car now. Oh, and remember, Zay doesn't hear anything about this at all. He's not ready to start back on his training. Since he finally found someone that is making him genuinely happy, he'll eventually come back, but until then, we need to be ready for DeAngelo and Miguel." She reminded me as I heard her crank up her car.

"I know, but when do you think Zay is gonna come back? I mean, he was the best overall!" I asked her as I locked up the house and turned on the secret security system that only Mrs. Pam, Zay, and I knew about and walked out the house, sitting on the steps of the front porch.

"To be honest Tay, I have no idea. I mean, I know the old Zay is in there, but I think after what happened with Miguel and DeAngelo, well mostly DeAngelo, it broke him in a way that instead of fully unleashing that beast we've all seen while he trained, he locked it away and turned his back on our lifestyle. All I know is that I feel sorry for whoever helps him unleash that beast in the wrong way because it's not gonna be pretty at all."

"Yea... well, I'm outside waiting. The house is locked up too by the way." I told her before she said she was so it five minutes away and we hung up.

I know some of you are probably confused about the new info that just came into play, but you got to understand something. This family of ours has a lot of secrets that only a select few know about. I know Zay still remembers everything, but it's like he "locked" all that knowledge away, only to use it when he feels he needs to. It's sad that I watched him turn his back on all the training he's done, but I understand why. After what was done to him, he shut down on everything that he had to work hard on, besides school. Hopefully, when everything hits the fan, he'll go back to the Zay I knew before this new one came along. I know to most of you he may seem normal over half the time, but trust me.... he's far from his normal self right now.
~~~~~~~~~~

Xavier~

"BOOOMMMM!!!! I just beat your ass for the third time in a row!" I exclaimed as I did my happy dance and laughed at Dré just sat down staring at me with a mug on his face.

"Awww!! Is the baby mad???" I cooed mockingly at him and laughed, but when his face never changed and he continued to mug me, I walked over and sat in his lap. Nobody was here anyways, well nobody from school. It was a couple older people around but I was ignoring them.