Chapter 12:

*New Miguel in MM!👆👉
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~André~

So as I sit here and watch as Miguel, the same nigga I fucked up when Zay and I was playing laser tag, pass out on top of Zay, I don't know whether to get angry and pull this nigga off my bae and throw his ass to the floor so he can lay in whatever dust/dirt is on these hardwood floor, which is where he deserves to be, or help this nigga into the other room and see why the hell he's here.

"Bae, help me get him up. He's heavy as hell and bleeding all over me." Zay said calmly before I helped get Miguel's limp body off of Zay and took him into the living room where we placed him on the couch.

"Get me a dry towel, wet hand-towel, and the first aid kit from the hall bathroom. Make sure the wet hand-towel is warm." Zay said as he examined Miguel's visible wounds from afar, obviously not wanting to touch him anymore than he had to.

Coming back with the stuff he asked for, I watched as he treated Miguel's smaller wounds before moving to the bigger ones. I knew he was just being spiteful when he poured a lot of rubbing alcohol in the bigger wounds, causing Miguel to wake up immediately.

"Aaaahhhhh shitt!!!! What tha hell bruh?" Miguel yelled, mugging Zay like hell.

"What tha fuck is wrong wit yo dumb ass??" Miguel snapped at Zay and then groaned after in pain and slowly laid back down. Before I could snap back at the bum ass nigga, Zay's face went dark and he did something that surprised me.

"Shut tha fuck up you bum ass, dumb ass, bitch ass nigga!?!" Zay yelled, his voice deeper than usual, and lunged at Miguel, grabbing him by his neck with one hand and choking him into the sofa.

"L-Let me-e-e gooo-o!" Miguel gritted/panted out while trying to pull Zay's hand off his throat, but by the looks of things, Zay's too strong for him.

"Aight bae, let him go. He ain't worth killing." I said, using all my strength to pull him off Miguel, which was hard as hell because Zay ain't no weak dude.

"Nah nigga! How tha fuck this feel, huh? Remember when you used to do this shit to me?!" Zay yelled, gripping Miguel's throat harder.

"Zay! Let tha bitch nigga go!" I heard a female voice scream and realized it was his mom when she ran over to us, helping me pull him off Miguel.

"Let me go!" Zay yelled before he just stopped and dropped to the ground in me and his mom's arms.

"Come back Zay... don't do this again please.." His mom begged him while hugging him tightly.

"I'm sorry y'all..... I-Ima go.." Zay said after a minute or so with tears in his eyes, but he wouldn't let them fall.

"Where you-" I was interrupted by his mom shaking her head at me, telling me to let him go.

After Zay got up and walked away, I looked over at Miguel to see him just laying here holding his throat, still trying to breathe.

"What was that?" I asked his mom.

"After what happened with DeAngelo, which he still thinks I don't know about, he went really cold, heartless, and almost evil. He did things that... I can't even explain it. There's a lot you don't know about this family, but when you find out a lot of this will make more sense. It took almost a year to get him back to the person he is now. What you just saw was him relapsing into that cold person... hopefully it doesn't come back full force because if it does, God be with Miguel and DeAngelo." Mrs. Pam told me before getting up and walking towards Miguel, who was still laying on the couch and rubbing his throat with a mean mug on his face.