Characters

Xavier (Zay) White-17 years old; senior; caramel skin tone; mixed with Black, White, and Native American; 6'2 with light-ish brown eyes; nice, but slightly thick athletic build; dark brown, curly hair; and best friends with Jasmine, Tyleik (cousin), and Kayla.

Jasmine (Jazz) Johnson-17 years old; senior; caramel skin tone; mixed with Black and Native American; 5'4 with light brown eyes; thick with nice curves; short dark brown hair; and best friends with Xavier, Tyleik, and Kayla.

Tyleik (Ty) White-17 years old; senior; light skinned; mixed with Black and Native American; 5'4 with light-ish brown eyes; bad bitch thick; darkish brown, mid-chest length hair; and best friends with Kayla and Jasmine and cousin to Xavier.

Kayla (KayKay) Scott-17 years old; senior; light skinned (lighter than Tyleik); mixed with Black and Native American; 5'2 with light-ish brown eyes; athletic with nice curves; light-ish brown, shoulder length hair; and best friends with Xavier, Tyleik, and Jasmine.

André (Dré) Martinez-17 years old; senior; light skinned (darker than Kayla but lighter than Tyleik); mixed with Black, Puerto Rican, and Native American; 6'3 with light brown hazel eyes that sometimes look blue; athletic build (around around the same build as Zay); light brown, really curly hair; and best friends with Jermaine and Ravan.

Jermaine (Jay) Havens-18 years old; senior; light skinned (same tone as André); mixed with Black and Native American; 5'4 with light gray eyes; thick-ish athletic build (perfect for height and not too thick); shortish black hair; and best friends with André and Ravan.

Ravan (Ray) Jennings-17 years old; senior; dark skin (a little darker than Xavier); Black; 5'3 with dark brown eyes; average size; shoulder length dark brown hair; and best friends with André and Jermaine.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Aight guys, this is my first book, well first book of this type because I have another book on a different account that's totally different from this one sooooooo, comment and tell me if I need to change anything to make it better or if it's ok or not. This isn't gonna be your normal average "thug/urban" story. It's gonna have some of the same elements but certain things are gonna be a lot different.

*BTW- This is a BOYXBOY story so there will be GAY interaction in this story. If ya don't like boyxboy, then take ya ass on somewhere else because ain't NOBODY got time to read any hateful comments that y'all homophobic people wanna leave.
-Thank you

**Xavier up top ⬆⬆^^^^^ or on the side>>>>>>>>➡➡➡➡