Chapter 3:

André~

"We gonna jump on him on the count of 5, okay?" I heard somebody whisper as I laid still in bed.

"1.....2......3.....4....." I heard two small voices saying as I could feel them getting closer to my bed. A small smirk appeared on my face, already knowing who these two were.

"5!" I yelled at the same time they did as I flipped around and grabbed them in mid-air, tickling them once they hit my bed.

"So y'all think y'all can just sneak up on me huh? Huh!?" I yelled playfully, laughing at their cute little giggles and laughs.

"W-we sowweeyyyy-he-he!!! HAHAHAH!!" Jay squealed out.

I stopped tickling them and gave Jay and Liyah a kiss on their foreheads, already knowing they were probably gonna to pee themselves soon.

They've done it before.

"M-mommy said to wake you up for school." Jay said, trying to catch his breath, Liyah doing the same.

"Okay, thank you boo butt's. Y'all go on downstairs with mom while I get ready, okay." I said while they laughed at the nickname I always used for them.

"Otay." Liyah said before getting up and off my bed and out my door, Jay right behind her. I just smiled as they walked out of sight down the hallway.

If your wondering, Jay and Liyah are my little brother and sister; Jacob (Jay) being 4 years old and Aaliyah (Liyah) being 2 years old. Jay and Liyah both have light hazel eyes, curly hair (Liyah's being longer of course), and are light skinned with dimples, Jay having the deepest ones.

As I got ready to go to the hell hole they call school, my mind slowly started drifting to Zay. I thought about his beautiful smile, sexy body, and just all around perfect personality. I know we just met yesterday, but it feels like I've known him forever.

I know, cliché, right?

"Aight mom, I'm bout to head out! Jay, Liyah, be good!!" I yelled as I walked out the door and jumped in my car and pulled off.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Xavier~

"Zay! Ya ma said get up for school!" I heard Tay, my 12 year old brother, yell through my door.

"Ugh! Okay!" I yelled back before hopping out the bed and jumping into the shower.

After I got out the shower and got dressed, I walked downstairs to see Tay and my two sisters, Bry (6 years old) and Lauren (6 months old), sitting at the table, finishing up their breakfast. Well my mom was feeding Lauren but you get what I'm saying.

"Y'all ready to go?" I asked Tay and Bry since I had to take them to school.

"Yea." They said before we said bye to my mom, walked out the house, and got into my car before pulling off.

"So Tay, have you called and talked to your mom yet?" I asked him after we dropped off Bry.

"Nope." He said while looking out the window.

See, Tay is my half-brother (same dad, different mom). He decided to live with me instead of his mom because he wasn't being treated right and he liked staying with me more than there.

"Tay you gotta talk to her at some point."

"I guess..." He said while looking down. I knew he didn't want talk about it anymore so I just dropped it til later on.

"We'll talk more after school."

"Aight, bye, Zay." He said before hugging me and getting out the car.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~