chapter twenty nine

Start from the beginning

I stood to my feet, feeling dizzy as I had been in bed for so long and hadn't eaten but made my way to the bathroom, nonetheless. I switched the light on and walked over to the sink, splashing my face a couple times with cold water – half attempting to calm myself down and half attempting to wake myself up. After doing so, I lifted my head up to where I was face to face with the mirror and my heart sank at the sight in front of me. My hair was greasy and frizzy, and my face was pale with dark circles growing under my eyes. I took a deep breath in as a single tear left my eye and fell down my cheek.

I tried my hardest to keep the rest of the tears back however it felt near impossible. A dry sob left my mouth as I watched myself begin to cry in the mirror. I took a step back and continued to sob and choke on my tears. I couldn't imagine what it would be like to go through this without Draco. He had been gone less than an hour and I was already in a state. I fell to the floor and brought my knees up to my chest quietly crying into them.

"Amelia?" I heard Draco's gentle voice from the next room followed by the door closing behind him. He soon walked in and I looked up at him. He wasted no time in falling to the floor next to me and wrapping his warm arms around me. It wasn't until then that I realized he mirrored how unhealthy I looked. His hair was messy, and he looked just as tired as me, however he still looked perfect to me.

He didn't bother sharing any words, he simply let me cry out all my emotions into his chest as we sat on the bathroom floor. He would occasionally kiss the top of my head every once in a while, as he ran his fingers down my back which calmed me down immensely.

I soon calmed down, finally feeling safe again in his arms.

"I'm going to be completely honest with you Draco," I whispered, perking up slightly. "We stink." I giggled, looking up at his smirking face.

"Speak for yourself." He chuckled. But he stood up nonetheless and walked over to the bathtub, plugging it up and turning the water on.

I smiled, slightly jealous of the fact he has this all to himself. I stood to my feet and walked over to him, grabbing the edge of his robes before slowly helping them off of his body. Our eyes were laced together as he copied my actions, both of us slowly removing one piece of clothing after another until we were both completely naked.

I climbed into the bathtub first, Draco soon following after me as it was more than big enough for the both of us. I smirked at him as an idea popped into my head, causing him to shoot a confused look back at me.

"What?" He chuckled lowly.

I grabbed the bottle of shampoo from the side of the bathtub and maneuvered over to him. I climbed on top of him so that I was straddling his waist. Draco smirked at me as I poured some shampoo out on to my hand and began rubbing it in to his platinum hair causing us both to giggle. His homely smile sent warmth through my body as I continued like this for a moment.

"My turn." Draco said in a low voice. I passed him the bottle before turning on the spot. He copied my actions, rubbing the shampoo gently into my hair and massaging my scalp every so often.

Usually silence is uncomfortable, but with Draco it simply made me feel safe. He soon finished and I turned to him, both of us giggling as we ducked our heads under the water to wash the shampoo out.

Draco climbed out first. He wrapped a towel around himself before walking back over to me and holding out another towel for me. I stood up and he wrapped it around me. We walked back out into his dorm but before he could sit down on his bed, I connected our lips. Draco's hands found my waist as mine wrapped out his neck, our tongues intertwined.

He pushed me backwards slowly until I fell backwards on to the bed. He towered over me as both our towels came undone and he began kissing all over my body. Draco wasted no time in bringing himself up to my entrance and slowly pushing himself into me.

The sensation was different this time as he thrusted slowly in and out of me, wet kisses being placed on my neck and chest every so often. I let out soft moans as he continued slowly.

"I love you, Amelia." Draco said over a stifled moan, picking up the pace slightly.

"I love you too." I groaned as his large hands held me down by my waist. He began to move faster sending shocks of pleasure through my core. My left hand was tangled in his hair as the other gripping onto his back. I could tell he was close as he began pounding into me, bringing me up with him. I soon felt him twitching inside of me, causing me to reach my own high as we came together.

Draco flopped down beside me letting out a sigh and I maneuvered myself into his arms. His chest felt slightly tense as his breathing was heavy and he stayed silent. I looked up at him, my chin resting on his chest as he looked down at me with a soft smile.

"Everything okay?" I asked gently to which he replied with a nod, but I wasn't completely reassured.