" Got anything on this?" Tab asked Luz, looking towards the radio.

" No, it's all quiet." Luz said, as Hazel sighed, leaning back again. Suddenly, the doors nearby burst open, and Trigger barked. Hazel's head whipped over as Liebgott's voice was the first she heard.

" We've got penetration!" Liebgott yelled, as Tab, Winters and Luz shot up.

" Alley's hurt, we need the Doc." Liebgott said, as Hazel shifted a bit, not able to stand up as she watched Alley, in Liebgott's and a few others arms, bloodied and half conscious.

" Alright, get him on the table!" Winters yelled.

" It's Alley?"

" Yeah, it's Alley!" Hazel watched as Lipton jumped down from his perch. Hazel watched with worrisome eyes. Chaos rung out in front of Hazel as the group of men maneuvered Alley onto the table. Hazel slowly stood to her feet, as Trigger started barking a bit louder and she got a grip on his fur to hold him back. Hazel watched, standing a bit further back from the table as people called out to each other.

" Alley, you're gonna be ok." Winters said, " Boyle, get Doc Roe."

" Where am I?" Alley asked, as people surrounded the table. Hazel noticed Catherine, standing next to Liebgott, with blood covering her hands, hair falling from its ponytail, exhausted.

" Something happened, what happened?" Alley pleaded, as Lip hovered over him. Catherine hurried around to Alley's face next to Lip and gently brushed at his hair looking down on him with sad eyes.

" You'll be ok." she said softly, as he stared up at her.

" Where was it?" Winters asked.

" Crossroads, where the road crosses the dike." Liebgott answered.

" If it wasn't for your loud mouth, they'd have never known we was there." Lesniewski snapped, as Hazel stepped closer with Trigger who was panting, watching as Liebgott put a cloth to an evident wound on his neck. Hazel's eyes turned worried, as she watched the blood on his neck, splashed up in a speckled pattern across the underside of his chin.

" Hey, you know what, Joe, back off." Liebgott snapped back. Hazel's eyes saddened watching him from far away.

" Lesniewski, send a runner for Lieutenant Welsh." Winters called to him.

" Lipton, assemble me a squad." Winters told Lip quickly.

" Yes, sir, first squad, on your feet!" Lip yelled, " Weapons and ammo only!" People turned immediately from Alley, just as Gene came running in, his helmet shoved on his head, with exhausted eyes, and his bag slapping, looking rather thin, at his thighs.

" Give me room!" Gene called as he hurried over and Hazel stepped closer up on Alley's side, peering down at him, as Catherine moved quickly away from Alley's side to pick up her weapon again, and move out with 2nd platoon's 1st squad. Alley's eyes were wide and glossed over with fear, as the blood colored his face like a painting. His lips quivered, as he stared at the ceiling, the bright light above them, seeming to barely be a bother to him. Hazel's heart broke for him.

" Boyle, get his boots off, elevate the leg. Liebgott use the sulphur." Gene ordered. Hazel felt her stomach twirl at the site of the blood, as she glanced towards Gene who was working near Alley's head to make sure he was still awake.

" Alright, let's get this done quickly, we gotta move, not too much. Hey Alley." Gene said in a rush of words. Hazel watched, as once Boyle adjusted Alley's feet, he moved away to get his weapon, and follow 1st squad. Hazel was watching helplessly as Liebgott met her eyes, holding the cloth to his wound.