Daddy { heavy smut }

Lisa was sprawled by the foot of the bed, bored out of her wits

Lisa was sprawled by the foot of the bed, bored out of her wits. Jungkook was busy editing his new GCF film, completely unbothered by her presence.

"Kook-ah~ give me some attention please. It's been a while since we saw each other" Lisa grumbled, playing with Cooky.

"Sorry babe, I need to finish this," Jungkook mumbled pausing to click his mouse a few times, "A few more touches" he finally finished his sentence.

Lisa pouted. She'd been laying down on his bed for an hour or two. She even played with yeontan when V came up to tell them that dinner was ready.

She even ate dinner! Even spoon fed him as he stayed glued on his gaming chair, eyes unyielding from the screen.

Lisa then had a thought. She can be a little vixen at times where she would tease Jungkook relentlessly. He loved this side of her, how cheeky and seductive she can become- very much different from her usual cute and goofy self.

"Kook play with me" she drawled, earning a laugh from Jungkook. "Soon princess, wait" Jungkook grinned, amused at how cute his girlfriend was.

"Daddy please" Lisa softly moaned, making Jungkook stop to turn and look at her. "Babe, whatever you're trying to pull don't-" Jungkook pointed at finger at her, looking at her with an intense gaze.

"Do what, daddy" Lisa moaned louder, sitting up. Her white and red striped crop top hugging her chest tightly, her mini plaid skirt tussled and ruffled. Her long black hair was in a mess. She looked at Jungkook slowly bitting her bright red lips.

"What do you think are you doing missy?" Jungkook turned in his chair, facing her now as he folded his arms.

"I don't know, what do you think I'm doing daddy?" Lisa crawled towards Jungkook making her way slowly to him.

She got up, tip toeing towards Jungkook slowly putting her hands on his thighs, kneeling in front of Jungkook who arched an eyebrow at her.

"I think you're distracting me from my work" Jungkook traced her jaw, making Lisa close her eyes. He grabbed her chin, making her open her eyes, batting her eyelashes at Jungkook.

"Is it working, daddy" lisa drawled, playing with the hem of Jungkook's sweat pants. Jungkook inhaled sharply, feeling as his mind raced with wild, dirty thoughts.

If you'd seen how she looked like, you would understand the poor boy. Lisa slowly rubbed up down on Jungkook's thighs earning a grunt from the boy as he tried his best to remember he was editing a video.

"Daddy can I touch you here?" Lisa bit her lips, looking up innocently at Jungkook who watched her every move with a steady gaze.

"Where my little vixen?" Jungkook licked his lips, running his hand through his long black hair.

"Here" Lisa whispered, slowing rubbing her hands around Jungkook's member through his pants.

"Do you like that daddy?" Lisa giggled as Jungkook closed his eyes, a string of profanities escaping his mouth as he gripped his chair.