Make Up Sex {Heavy Smut}

Song:
https://open.spotify.com/track/24QjawKdGJmsAIVe3EhzGH?si=1htOwwZ_SKW02-kThXApVA

Jungkook ran his hands through his hair aggressively, clearly aggravated

Jungkook ran his hands through his hair aggressively, clearly aggravated. Lisa was pacing back and forth, anger written all over her face as words came out of her mouth, sounding all the same to him.

"Are you even listening?" She folded her arms across her chest, heaving up and down as she tried to calm down.

"Yeah" Jungkook absentmindedly mumbled as he started to walk off, knowing once she's started, that's there's no stopping.

He could hear her heels against the hard wood floor

Click
Clack

"You never listen! Look at you walking away from me when I'm talking to you" Lisa pulled Jungkook's arm, making him stop.

"I'm listening, but I don't know why you're so upset about it to begin with, you would know ho wit feels if you were in my shoes" Jungkook rubbed his face with his hands, sighing as he looked at her with a defeated look.

"I'm upset because you always do that to me when we're with guys!" Lisa shouted, "it's embarrassing for me to stand there while you try to tell my guy friends off for getting me a drink or even just talking to me" her voice came out shrill and high.

"I understand you're possessive kook, but I can't have you beating people up" Jungkook rolled his eyes at this. "I didn't beat him up, I just shoved him when I saw him touching you" Jungkook said through gritted teeth.

"You're unbelievable" Lisa groaned walking away as she started to pick up her handbag from the sofa.

Jungkook quickly grabbed her arm, stopping her from leaving his apartment. "I can't help become like this when it's involving you! You're my girlfriend and other guys looking at you like that and touching you—"

"No don't touch me—" "No you listen to me" Jungkook's voice boomed. The authority in his voice commanded respect.

"I just can't bear to stand there and watch! What would you have done if a girl was like that to me and I just let her. I'm sure you'd done the same" Jungkook's eyes on Lisa, darkened. Anger and frustration emitting from him. She backed away instinctively. She knew she can't overpower him.

She would just lose.

It caused a shiver to run down Lisa's spine as his eyes grew dark. She knew he was possessive and he didn't like to share.

"You know I'm right.." Jungkook trailed off, his hands are suddenly on her hips, as he gripped her exposed waist leaving an imprint as she yelped at the suddenness of his touch.