Maths { light smut }

Lisa bit the pen in her hand, unknowingly sucking on it as she furrowed her eyebrows

A bad habit of hers.

She'd been staring at the paper in her hand, racking her brain for the correct answers.

She looked up to meet Jungkook's gaze on her. "Are you going to help me or not?" Lisa arched an eyebrow, catching Jungkook's attention whose seemed to be in a daze.

Lisa hated the fact that she was at a lost on what to do. She always knew what to do and this paper was giving her everything.

"Sorry I was just" Jungkook paused

"I was just imagining how your pretty little mouth would look around my cock–" Jungkook's conscience muttered deviantly at the back his head.

"Thinking" he finally said after looking down at his own paper. Lisa gave Jungkook a blank stare before sighing.

"Come here and help me think" Lisa patted the space beside her, causing Jungkook to look at her hesitantly.

"Hurry up idiot I haven't got all day" Lisa glared at Jungkook who mumbled an incoherent 'sorry'

Jungkook bit his lips as he gathered his papers and stationeries. He briefly glanced down and his eyes widened.

Running a hand through his hair, he inwardly groaned in frustration.

"Nice timing" he scolded himself as he realised he had got a hard on from such lewd thoughts about his best friend's sister.

Jungkook was a year ahead of Lisa, who was good friends with her Brother, Hoseok.

They're actually pretty close since Jungkook practically lived with them. He was always at their house, where on rare occasions he would sometimes stay over.

He was currently helping Lisa with maths, one of her weakest subjects. To say that she detested the subject would be an understatement.

You can give her a physics, chemistry or even a biology paper; and she would happily do it. But maths— over her dead body.

Jungkook collected the papers in his hands, covering his hard that was slightly visible through his sweatpants.

Standing up to his feet, he tried his best to act as normal as possible, despite the frustration that started to build up once his nostrils were filled with Lisa's sweet, jasmine and rose scent.

Jungkook sighed as he inconspicuously sat beside Lisa who scooted away for him so he had a viable amount of space.

"How should I go on about answering this?" Lisa moved closer to give her paper to Jungkook, who instinctively backed away slightly.

She was wearing a tight tank top that showed off her cleavage, and those sinful things she dared called 'shorts'.

They were so short, he could practically see her ass cheeks as she walked from the kitchen to the living room, settling down the sandwiches she had made for the both of them a while ago.